038

*I hug Mads cause yes, I like to hug.*

Me: I'll text you when I find my phone! Bye!

Mads: Bye!

*I walk back to the car with a smile on my face. When I get in the car, Riley looks at me.*

Riley: What was that about?

*Riley is sitting in the passengers seat, Nessa is driving and me, Cynthia and Dixie are sitting in the back, Cynthia in the middle.*

Me: Me and Mads worked things out and I guess you can say we're friends now?

*We all laugh*

Dixie: What did she say to you?

*I explain to them everything Mads told me and they all look shocked.*

Nessa: I have known Mads for years and not ONCE has she ever appoligized!

*I laugh*

Me: She must have changed! We should all hang out soon! I gave her my number!

Cynthia: I'm down!

*All the girls agree and say they will hang out with Mads*

I yell: NESSA START DRIVING SO I CAN GO ON A DATE WITH MY BOY!

*Everyone starts laughing and cheering. Nessa starts driving and we all jam out to old disney music. When we get to Sway, my friends pull me out of the car and drag me inside. Bryce sees us and laughs at the sight.*

Bryce: Lilli, your room is ready by the way!

*I smile and the girls pull me upstairs.*

Me: Thanks Bryce! Don't know what I would do with out you!

*We all laugh and the girls stop at the top of the stairs.*

Cynthia: Which one is your room?

*I laugh and walk into my room. When I walk in, i'm in awe. The boys decorated so nicely and all of my things are unpacked.*

(Pretend there's a bay window and theres more space)