017

I then get a bunch of chips and popcorn as Josh gets some water with everyone. I also sneak a mini pint of ice cream for you and grab a spoon. When I walk back out, I put the snacks on the table only for them to be taken by the boys not even a couple seconds later. As I go to sit down with Jaden, I ask some questions.

Me: So, what are we watching?

Anthony: Escape room!

Me: Is that a horror movie?

Bryce: Yeah, you like horror movies?

Me: Kinda.

Blake: Aww, is Lilli scared to watch a horror movie?

*Everyone laughs*

Me: Just shut up and play the fucking movie!

Kio: You have the remote idiot!

*I toss the remote at him*

Me: Now you do! I'm to lazy to work the remote right now!

*Everyone laughs and Kio starts the movie. I walk over to Jaden who is in the chair. He moves the blanket away from my side of the chair so I can get under it. I sit on my side of the chair and Jaden puts the blanket over me. I take out the ice cream and spoon I had hiding in my pocket. Jaden notices and smirks*

Me: Don't fucking snitch!

*He laughs*

Jaden: I wont if you share with me!

Me: It's better than sharing with everyone else so I guess so!

*He laughs and I open the mini ice cream carton. I take a little bit on the spoon and look at Jaden. He opens his mouth and looks at me.*

Me: Really?

*He nods and I laugh. I bring the spoon to his mouth and feed him. He eats it and looks surprised.*

Jaden: Holy shit! That's really good! Where did you get it from?

Me: I hide it in your freezer incase I was ever craving some good ice cream and not the cheap shit Griffin buys!

Griffin: Fuck off! I can hear you!

*Me and Jaden laugh to each other while we eat more ice cream. I take a bite of the ice cream and throw my head in pleasure. My taste buds thank me for putting this in my mouth*

Me: Damn, this is really good!

*He laughs*

Jaden: I want more!

*He pouts like a little kid and I laugh while feeding Jaden the ice cream. 30 minutes into the movie and all me and Jaden did was talk.*

Josh: You fuckers, shut up! We are trying to watch a movie!

Me: Sorry!

*I look at Jaden and we both burst out laughing. Josh throws a pillow at us and glares*

Josh: I fucking mean it, the couple has got to shut. the. fuck. up!

*I throw the pillow back at him*

Me: We. Are. Not. A. Fucking. Couple! Now all of you shut up and watch the movie!

*Everyone laughs and continues to watch the movie, but me and Jaden. We keep whispering and joking around the whole movie. After the movie, everyone stands up and the boys stretch and yawn.*

Blake: Well, i'm going to bed, I'm very tired!

Me: Me too, I'm tired!

Jaden: I'll come with you!

*I smile*

Me: Kk!

*Me and Jaden run upstairs to his room. When we get there, I run onto the bed and lay down.*

Jaden: Good night princess!

*He turns on the bedside lamp and turns off the room light. He goes to lay down on the floor but I stop him.*

Me: What are you doing?

*He chuckles and takes off his hoodie. He scratches the back of his neck as I fight my urge to look at his abs*

Jaden: Going to bed!

*I laugh*

Me: You can sleep on the bed you know!

Jaden: You have the bed!

Me: I know... but if I am in someone's arms I won't have night mares!

*He looks at me with a serious face*

Jaden: You sure?

*I nod and smile at Jaden. A smile grows across his face and he jumps over me, landing beside me. He puts his arms around my waist and scoops me closer to him. I place my head on his bare chest, resting my hand on his chest as well. He kisses my forehead causing a light blush ride to my cheeks.*

Me: Goodnight Q-tip!

Jaden: Goodnight princess!

*I let the heat of Jaden's body take over me. I listen to his heart beat and we both soon fall asleep.*

A/N: No more photo's, it's getting to much so i'm not going to do it anymore.