026

*I look at the tears streaming down my face and it makes more fall down. I lift up my shirt and touch my ribs where Mads was hurting me. I whines in pain and and I know I'm going to have to be super careful around all my friends. I let Mads hurt me cause that's how I was raised to be. To let people hurt me and not do anything about it. I look at my dace and burst out crying. Everything chase did to me, every time he hit me, every time he called me a slut or a whore, every time he would lock me in a room and not let me eat because he told me I was too fat and that I don't deserve to eat, it all came flooding back to me. It's like I am re-living it all in my head and I don't know how to make it stop. I fall to the floor and cry and cry, begging my mind to stop. But it refused. It wouldn't stop, it all kept going. Everything and I mean everything, even the pain, all came flooding back. I cried and cried and I guess people heard because someone came running in. The person came closer to me, but I couldn't make out who it was through all the tears. They went to go and touch me and then I realize that it's Nessa. I jump back and she quickly steps back. I continue you cry and she doesn't know what to do.*

Nessa: Lilli, who do you need? Riley? Jaden?

*As soon as I hear Jaden's name, I look up and shake my head rapidly.*

I qucikly say: J-josh! Josh! J-Josh!

*She nods*

Nessa: Josh! Ok, I'll go get Josh!

*She runs out of the bathroom and I continue to cry, A minute later, her, Jaden and Josh sprint through the door. Josh runs up to me and quickly hugs me while I cry into his arms. Jaden comes up to me ands tries to comfort me but I flinch and he quickly  backs up along with Nessa. Jaden starts to tear up just from seeing me like this. I grab Josh's shirt and tung on it. Josh looks at me and he can see through my eyes I want everyone to leave.*

Josh: Guys, she wants you to leave.

Jaden: What! No! What the actual fuck is going on!?!

Josh: Jaden, you need to leave!

Jaden: No! I'm not fucking leaving her like this!

*I look at him through my teary eyes and he stares at them for a second. A couple seconds later, he walks out of the bathroom door with Nessa following behind him. I continue to cry into Josh's chest while he holds me. I can't stop crying, it all just wont stop. All the memories, all the pain, all of it just wont stop flooding my head. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how to stop all of this shit! I continue to cry and cry really hard. I don't think I have ever cried so much in front of someone. Josh rubs circles along my upper back trying to calm me down but nothing's working. He tries to whisper soothing things in my ear but that doesn't work either. He strokes my hair but once again, it's not calming me down. Finally he just gives up and holds me while I cry. That's all I really need at the moment. A couple minutes later, I'm still crying and Josh is still holding me.*

Josh says in a very calming voice: Do you want to go home?

*I slowly nod into his chest still crying. Josh picks me up bridal style and I just cry into his neck. No matter what I do, I just can't stop crying and I don't fucking know why! As Josh is walking out of the bathroom, I see Jaden. He looks very worried and a tear rolls down his cheek. It makes me feel so bad that I am the cause of that tear. Josh walks out of the school and puts me into one of the cars we took today. The drive home is very quiet and I am still bawling my eyes out like a fucking baby cause like I said before, I can't stop. When we get to sway, I am still crying uncontrollably. Josh picks me up again and brings me inside. He takes off my shoes with one hand while still holding me with the other.*

Josh: Down here or Jaden's room?

*I weakly point upstairs and Josh nods. He brings me into Jaden's room and puts me down on the bed. He then hoes through my bags trying to find me some comfortable clothes. I'm not really paying attention to what he's doing and I really don't care at the moment. A couple minutes later, Josh brings me into the bathroom along with the clothes. He sits me on the counter and tries to get me to change. I can't though, I can barely even move. He looks at me like he's asking for permission and I just nod. He slowly takes off my clothes and puts on the sweats. I was still crying and could barely move. It wasn't weird because of the state I was in and he made sure not to look at anything.  He was being very carful with the way he moved me around. It also wasn't awkward because we didn't think of each other in that way. We thought of each other as like siblings and nothing more and nothing less.*