015

*I turn frozen for a second, trying to wrap my mind on what they just asked me.*

Me: Wait, like for real?

*Everyone laughs*

Josh: Yes, you are fun to have around the house! You make the house so much more positive and happy when your around! We love all of the happiness you carry and want it to be around all the time!

Noah: And your a really good cook!

*Everyone laughs and then looks at me with a questioning look*

Blake: So... will you move in with us?

*I laugh*

Me:: Of course I will move in with you asshats!

*Everyone starts cheering and laughing*

Quinton: We need to make a tiktok to make it official!

*I laugh*

Me: Lets do it!

*We make a tiktok to tell our fans that i'm moving into the sway house.  We all have fun and laugh like I always do when I hang out with them.*

The tiktok: (Pretend it's everyone)

@/swayla: New member?😏 -its.lillian

Comments:

its.lillian: I guess I now live with 9 boys!
-JadenHossler: Who's your favourite? 
- its.lillian: Hmmm, Josh or Kio!
-JadenHossler: Ouch Princess!

User: The comments 😂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kio: I can't wait for all of the good food we are going to have!

*I laugh*

Me: Don't expect to much from me Kio!

*We all laugh*

Bryce: Your room isn't ready yet, so your going to have to stay with Jaden for a little longer! Your room should be ready in a couple weeks!

*I look at Jaden*

Me: Hey roomie for a couple weeks!

*He laughs*

Jaden: Hey princess!

*I look back at everyone and smile*

Me: Thank you guys! I really appreciate it guys! I hate being alone, but now I got you guys! Thank you!

*Everyone laughs*

Griffin: We can't take all the credit, it was Jaden's idea after all!

*I look at him*

Me: Really?

*He nods and I jump into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and bury my head in his neck. He holds me up by the waist and hugs me even tighter. We stay like that for a good minute. I just love being in Jaden's arms and never want to let go. I am so happy and still a little scared. When I am in Jaden's arms that scared feeling goes away. After another minute, I finally pull away. I look into his eyes causing both of us to smile.*

Me: Thank you Q-tip! I don't know why you did it, but thank you so much!

Jaden: I did it because I know you are going to be scared to be home and I don't blame you. You live alone, but now you live with 9 boys who will protect you! I just want you to feel safe and know I hope you know that you will be safe and don't have to be scared anymore! We are all here for you!

*I nod*

Me: Motivational type shit!

*We all laugh*

Me: Thank you again, I do feel safe with you guys! Your the best Jaden!

*He laughs as I jump down from his arms. I give him another side hug*

Jaden: Come on, I'll show you where your room is going to be!

*I smile and Jaden grabs my hand, We run up the stairs and I follow Jaden's lead down the hall way. He passes his bedroom and stops bye  a door next to his door. He opens the door while smiling.*

Jaden: This is it!

*I walk into the room with plain white walls and a celling fan. The closet is huge and so is the bathroom. The best part of the room is the bog bay window that has the best view of L.A. I spin around the room and Jaden watches me. His eyes light up and a big smile grows across his face.*

Jaden: Do you like it?

Me: I love it!

Jaden: It's not the biggest room but it's nice!

Me: Nice? No, it's amazing! The bathroom and closet are huge! This room has so much potential! I love it so much and don't even get me started in the view1

*He laughs*

Jaden: Is that your favourite part about this room?

*I laugh*

Me: As cheesy as it sounds, my favourite part of this room is that it's next to yours. You know, in case I have night mares or just want cuddles!

*He laughs and pulls me into a hug. I get out of it but Jaden keeps his arm around my shoulder. We stare at the room both with wide smiles*

Me: Will you help me decorate when it's ready?

Jaden: Of course!

Me: Yayyy!!!

*We both laugh*