010

I pull away from the hug and Nessa opens the door. 

Nessa: Sorry to interrupt but I need to get home before curfew. 

Me: I was actually just leaving, Josh was just asking me something about school.

Nessa: Ok, well bye baby love you!

*She kisses Josh*

Josh: Bye, love you too! And I love you Lilli as a friend!

*All of us laugh*

Me: Right back atchya!

*Me and Nessa walk to our cars together*

Nessa: Well, bye Lil! Text me if you need anything and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!

*I fake another smile*

Me: Me too, love you!

I hug her and we both get in our separate cars. I drive home very scared of being home alone but I try to calm down. When I get home, I walk up to the door and see a package. I get confused cause haven't ordered anything in a while. I pick up the package and unlock the front door. When I get into the  house, I put the package down and lock the door right away. After that, I go into the kitchen and open the package. In the box there is a bunch of rose petals and a note. You pick up the note and read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't run from me forever, you know you can't so stop trying. I miss you and I know you miss me so stop running. I found you so what are you going to do know, run again? You will be mine again and no one is going to stop that from happening. If I where you, I would give up and call me to come get you or who can we hurt? Give up darling, I love you.

-From
     You know who

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start to freak out and don't know what to do. I start breathing really heavy and I start crying. I drop the note on the floor and start shaking. I am super scared and don't know what to do. Do I call someone? What if he's in my house? I run to the laundry room and lock the door once i'm in the room. My dog followed behind me so she's in the room with me. I start having a panic attack. I fall to the ground and continue to shake while I cry. I don't what to do but I know that i'm not safe in this house. I shakily get out my phone and manage to call Josh. After about 3 rings he picks up.

Josh: Hello?

Me: P-please h-help, C-Chase k-knows w-where I-I l-live. I-I n-need t-to g-get o-out o-of t-this h-house, i-i'm n-not s-safe!

I was talking really fast and crying so Josh didn't really understand what I was saying.

Josh: Lilli, calm down. I don't know what you said, are you ok?

*I take a couple of deep breath's and i'm able to form a proper sentance*

Me: N-no,  please c-come get m-me. C-can I still s-spend the n-night at s-sway?

Josh: I'm on my way. Of course you can still stay at Sway, i'll be there in about 5 minutes.

Me: O-ok.

Josh hangs up and I start to ball my eyes out again. This time i'm literally trembling on the ground. 15 minutes later, someone starts knocking on the front door.

Random: Lilli, open up it's Josh!

*I quickly run to the front door and unlock it*

Me: W-we need to get out of here n-now!

*Josh nods and guides me to the car, practically running. When we get in the car I start crying again. I can tell Josh is a little scared because he has never seen me like this, even when I told his about Chase.*

Josh: What happened Lilli?

*I take a deep breath to try and clam myself down but it doesn't work*

Me: C-chase knows where I l-live.

*I start breaking down again and Josh barely understood what I said but he did*

Josh: Hey, it's ok. You can stay at Sway for how ever long you would like. None of us will let Chase get to you, I promise!

*I nod and try to calm down but it's really hard cause I can still only think about what will happen if Chase gets his hands on me again. Soon enough, Josh pulls into sway.*