005

I drive home very paranoid. As soon as I get home, I lock all of the doors and windows. Me and my dog Marley go up to my room and I lock the door once again. I decide to shower to calm myself down. I shower and then change into track pants and a sports bra. I get i my bed and I watch a movie while my dog cuddles up to me. 15 minutes into the movie, I get a face time call. I look at it and its Jaden. I decide to pick it up.

Me: Hey Q-tip!

*He smiles*

Jaden: Hey princess!

*I smile and laugh*

Jaden: Where you ok when you left?

Me: Uhh... yeah I just...

*He laughs*

Jaden: Just what?

Me: Just just!

*He laughs*

Jaden: Look, me and Josh are best friends... we tell each other everything!

*I look down*

Me: So he told you about what happened in the car?

Jaden: Yeah. Lilli, you need to know that even though we just met you can talk to me. If something happened before you moved-

*I cut him off because I don't want to talk about this*

Me: Jaden, I'm fine! I promise!

*He nods*

Jaden: Ok, but I will be here if you need to talk. I know you might not consider me a friend, but i'm here ok?

*I smile*

Me: Thanks q-tip! And we are friends!

*He smiles*

Jaden: Friends for now! Soon you'll be head over heals for me!

*I laugh*

Me: Keep dreaming buddy!

*he laughs*

Jaden: Ouch, just got friend zoned with the buddy!

*I laugh*

Me: You know it!

*We both laugh again. We talk for a while on face time but I end up falling asleep.*

JADENS POV

Lilli fell asleep on face time and she looked beautiful like she did the first time I saw her. I know I just met her, but I feel like I can trust her and I hope she feels the same way about me. One day, I'm going to make her mine! I watched Lilli sleep and soon enough, I also feel asleep.

LILLI'S POV

I'm the morning, I wake up still on face time with Jaden. I smile and watch him sleep for like 5 minutes. I then hang up and get ready.

I change into this:

I go downstairs and see a bowl of fruit on the counter

I go downstairs and see a bowl of fruit on the counter. I realize that I haven't eaten anything in a couple of days so I grab an orange and drive to school. When I get to school, I head to my locker and see Riley and Nessa already there. I walk up to them smiley.

Me: Hey girlys!

*You all laugh*

Nessa: Hey!

Riley: Hi! So, hanging out with Jaden again tonight?

She shakes her shoulders and I roll my eyes playfully. I start putting my books in my lockers.

Me: Come on, we're just friends!

Riley: So, he was someone you didn't like and now he moved up to friend? Soon he's going to move up to bestie and then boyfriend!

*I laugh and then a random person says:*

Random person: I like the sound of that!

I turn around and it's Jaden. I playfully shove him and he laughs.

Me: Be quiet! We're just friends!

Nessa(whispers): For now!

*All of us laugh and Jaden puts his stuff in his locker which is in between me and Riley. Then someone down the hall start's calling Jaden. It's Mads.

Jaden: I-I have to go but you guys should some to Sway after school! Like all of you, Cynthia and Dixie as well!

Me: Maybe! Bye Q-tip, see you in class!

*He starts to walk away*

Jaden: Bye princess!

*I laugh and he runs off*

Riley: You guys have pet names?

Me: We just joke around so I don't want to hear it!

*They nod and laugh*

Me: Ness, I met Josh and all the Sway boys last night! They where all really nice! I hope you don't mind!

*She smiles*

Nessa: Not at all! You and Josh will make a good couple of best friends!

*I laugh*

Me: Yeah, but just let me know if your not ok with anything. I know my boundaries and if your not comfortable with anything just let me know!

Nessa: Calm down Lil! I trust both you and Josh. Plus, you can have your eye on him when I'm not there!

*We all laugh and the bell rings. We all head to our first class and then it's time for second.*