039

*Then Nessa pulls me up off the bed by my wrists*

Nessa: You look beautiful and fucking hot! Now go get your man and make him fall harder for you!

*I laugh and Nessa pushes me out of my room. I walk down the stairs and see Jaden in the living room, bouncing his knee up and down nervously. I giggle as I think him being nervous is cut. When Jaden hears my giggle, he stands up and walks over to me. He looks at me as he does and smiles. He grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.*

Jaden: You look gorgeous as always!

Jaden then whispers in my ear: And hot like Nessa said.

*I blush and laugh.*

Me: Thank you! You look very handsome and some might even say hot as well!

*He chuckles*

Jaden: Come one, I got a surprise for you!

*I laugh and he pulls me towards the door.*

I yell: Bye guys! Me and Jaden are leaving!

Riley yells: Be safe and make smart choices! AND JADEN YOU DO ONE THING TO HER I WONT HESITATE TO BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!

*I feel my cheeks turn a shade of red.*

I yell: SHUT UP RY!

Blake yells: SHE'S RIGHT! DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!

I yell: I'M SURE YOU GOT THAT COVERED IN YOUR DRAWER! THANKS!

Blake yells: FEEL FREE! ALL THOUGH THEY MIGHT BE TO SMALL FOR JADEN!

*I cover my mouth with my hand and shake my head while Jaden blushes.*

Me: Lets go! BYE GUYS AND THE PERVERT BLAKE WHO KNOWS HOW BIG JADEN'S DICK IS!

*I hear multiple laughs as I close the door.*

Jaden: You know, he's not wrong though!

*I playfully push him and he laughs, throwing his arms up in defence.*

Jaden: I'm just joking.... maybe!

*I playfully role my eyes and Jaden grabs my hand. He pulls me down the drive way until we get to his car. He opens and closes the door for me. As he gets in on his side, I say:*

Me: What a gentlemen I snatched!

*He laughs and kisses the tip of my nose. He starts driving and I have no idea where he is going. Jaden holds my hand the entire time and we jam out to music. He does have amazing music taste. When we get to this secret location, Jaden smiles at me*

Jaden: Don't get out yet!

*I laugh as he runs around the car like al little kid to open the car door for me. He opens the door and holds his hand out for me to take. I take it and he helps me out of the car. He then opens the back door and I get confused but as he brings out a picnic basket, I smile.*

Jaden: Eat or swim first?

Me: 1) I don't have a swim suit and 2) Lets eat!

*Jaden laughs and puts the picnic basket on the top of the car while he  looks through to car for something. After a minute, he pulls out one of my bikinis and I give him a confused look.*

Jaden: I we prepared and before you ask, i'm not a creep! Nessa got it for me today!

*I laugh*

Me: Well, you might be a little bit of a creep!

*He puts his hands on my waist*

Jaden: That's what you think of me?

*I wrap my arms around his waist*

Me: Yeah, a little!

*He then softly kisses me and I kiss him back. We both smile into the kiss then pull away*

Jaden: Lets eat!

*I laugh and he jumps on the hood of his car. He holds his hand out and then helps me onto the car as well.*

His car:

We sit on the top of the car now and Jaden opens the basket

We sit on the top of the car now and Jaden opens the basket. We sit on the car and eat. It was really fun. Today, it wasn't that hard for me to eat, It felt like Jaden made me a whole and not a bunch of little broken pieces. After we eat, Jaden hands me the bathing suit and I changed in the car while Jaden stay sat on top of it. I wan't worried he was going to look or something cause he was very respectful that way. After I change, I get out of the car and meet Jaden's eyes. They sparkle in the moon light and were super gorgeous. He then out of no where, picked me up and starting running towards the water. I yell and giggle as he was tickling my legs. I then slowly gelt cold water against my toes.

Me: Jae, its cold!

*He laughs and adjusts me so my legs are wrapped around his torso and his hands where just about my ass, what a gentlemen. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile at him.*

Me: Hi!

*He chuckles*

Jaden: Hi!

*I smile and he quickly smashes his lips onto mine. We kissed for a while and then Jaden pulled away, leaving me out of breath.*

Jaden: I don't know if i'm supposed to ask you this a certain way but Lil, will you be my girlfriend?

*I smile*

Me: Yes! I would love to Jaden!

*He laughs and kisses me again.*

Jaden: I love you Lilli!

*His face drops and so does mine, not expecting to hear him say it this early. Not complaining though.*

Jaden: I-I mean I-

*I laugh and pull him into another kiss.*