025

The next day, I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:30am. I groan and shut it off. I look up at Jaden and see him half awake like me looking at me. He softly smiles at me and smile back then laying my head back on his bare chest.

Jaden in his raspy morning voice: Good morning princess...

*My stomach does flips hearing his voice, even though  I heave heard it a thousand times, but i force it to calm down*

Me: Good morning q-tip... ready for school?

Jaden: Kinda... I just hope we don't run into Mads.

*For a minutes I get lost in my thoughts. Mads hasn't hurt me to badly over the past month. I mean she has pulled my hair and pushed me into the lockers making it look like an accident a couple times. She has done more mental damage then any physical damage. She has called me fat and a whale a lot. It's messed with my eating habits and made it all even worse than it already is. I wouldn't say I have an eating disorder but every time I got to the doctors I get the same lecture. "Lillian, you need to be eating more. You are dangerously under weight!". Like I know, thank you very much! I try to make my habits better, I really do but it's hard when there are people like Mads and Indiana in the world reminding me about my body. Like I know! I don't have the perfect body and I struggle with self image myself but when people say it to my face, I tend to just not eat. It's just how my brain reacts to the situation and when I try to eat a good healthy full meal, I just end up throwing it up again.  I don't know why but thats just what happens? I get snapped out of my thoughts by Jaden getting up.  He walks into the bathroom and a couple minutes later comes out in a pair of jeans and a hoodie. He jumps beside me and goes on his phone*

Jaden: Hurry the fuck up!

*I laugh and grab a random outfit from my bag. I walk into the bathroom, wash my face, do some light makeup (Mascara, blush and highlighter) brush through my previously straightened hair and change into the outfit.*

My outfit:

*As I walked out, Jaden stared at my body for a while his face looks

*As I walked out, Jaden stared at my body for a while his face looks... i-i I don't even know? It looks like he's star struck or something. I laugh at his facial expressions*

Me: You good Jae?

*He nods and slowly moves his eyes from my body, to my face.*

Jaden: Uh-yeah... its just y-you look veryyy p-pretty!

*I smile*

Me: Aww, thanks!

*I just realized this is the first time i'n not wearing a hoodie to school. Another second after Jaden stares at my body, he starts talking*

Jaden: um- well, you ready to go?

*I smile*

Me: Lets go q-tip!

*He laughs and stands up from the bed, pushing his phone in his back-pocket. We run downstairs with our school bags and I see all the boys in the kitchen. I drop my bag at the front door and walk into the kitchen. Jaden does the same thing. I sit on the counter with my feet dangling above the ground and face the boys. Jaden sits with then and pours himself a bowl of cereal. He offers me some but I decline his offer as I know I am just going to want to throw up after like I said before. Lately I have been only eating like 1 meal a day and they're not even full meals. Its a couple bites. I just can't help it, I don't want to puke ok?!? I haven't been to the doctor in a while cause I just don't want to hear i need to eat more but the last time I went, I weighed about 55 pounds. Is that dangerously under weight? I don't even know but I don't really care. After all the boys ate, we grabbed our bags and headed to school. I went with Jaden, Quinton, Josh and Anthony while the rest of the boys went in another car. The drive was short and very loud. How you ask? Well, when your in a car with 4 boys who wont shut the fuck up and each one of them is yelling every time they talk, it gets pretty fucking loud! When we get to school, me and Jaden walk to our lockers to see Riley. I run up to her and hugged her, I missed her if you couldn't tell.*

Me: Sorry we didn't hang out! I was super busy doing daily think. You know like moving into Sway and all!

*We all laugh and Mads walks up to Jaden with her little minion Indiana who i'm pretty sure is scared of Mads!*

Mads: Hey j-j!

*He gives her a polite smile and even though he's not doing any thing, a wave of jealousy comes over me. I mentally role my eyes but smile*

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll meet you guys in class!

*They nod and I walk away. I didn't expect Mads and Indiana to follow me because Mads would never give up a chance to talk to Jaden but when I walked in the bathroom, they where both only a step behind me. I roll my eyes as she walks in with a bitchy look on her face.*

Me: God! What the fuck does it take for you to leave me alone!

*She grabs my hair and pulls on it.*

 Mads: I would watch your tone with me!

*I laugh*

Me: You don't fucking scare me Mads! I've been through so much shit in my life, way worse then you could ever imagine! You can hurt me mentally and physically but I will NEVER be scared of you and you little puppy dog who fucking follows you around and news flash! She's probably only hanging out with you because she's scared of you! I have been to hell and back while you just go off and spend you daddy's fucking money! So go ahead, hurt me! But I will NEVER EVER be afraid of you!

*Mads and Indiana both got really mad. Mads punched me to the floor and kicked me. Indiana was kicking me and scratching me. It didn't hurt to much until Mads kicked me right in the exact spot where Chase punched me and broke my rib. He never took me to the hospital so it never fully healed. Mads saw that it hurt me and kicked me in that spot multiple times until she was satisfied. They both left the bathroom laughing leaving me on the floor in tears because of the pain. I slowly got up and looked at myself in the mirror.