034

*I wake up in the morning to Charli softly shaking me. I flutter my eyes open and see a big purpl mark on her cheek. I stand up not taking my eyes off the mark.*

Charli: We need to leave! Hurry your ass up!

*She said it in a rude tone but I know it was because Chase was in the room. I was right because as I looked towards the door, there he stands with a smirk on his face. He throws me a pair of track pants a hoodie that doesn't have blood on it.*

Chase: Hurry up and change, you and Charli need to go to the store to get make up to cover your bruises!

*I nod and they both leave the room. I change into the clothes and it covers every inch of my body. I sigh and walk out of the room limping every once in a while as my bruises make it hard to walk. Chase sees me and smiles.*

Chase: Good, your mostly covered up! Just need some make up on your face to get the marks to go away!

*I slowly nod*

Chase: Bye baby, bye darling!

*He gives Charli a quick peck but I can tell that she doesn't want to be kissing him. He then kisses my cheek. I felt very uncomfortable when he kissed my cheek because I only like when Jaden kisses my cheek. I tried not to show it though. Me and Charli then quickly left the house and get in the car. Charli starts driving but she also starts crying.*

Me: Char what happened?

Charli: H-he hit me again! In t-the stomach! It h-hurts!

*I nod and weakly say:*

Me: It's ok, we will get through this and fix the pain!

*She nods as I try to hold back my tears but it doesn't work. She drives to the store as we both cry. When we get there, Charli parks in front of the store and i look at her.*

Me: Put your hood on. The last thing we need is people asking questions.

*She nods and we both put our hoods on, pulling our hair in front of our cheeks so you can barely see the bruises. We walk into the store and buy a lot of make up. The cashier looks at us weird but we ignore them. We pay and before the girl hands us the bag, she asks us a question.*

Cashier: Are you guys ok? Do you need any help?

Me: We are ok, thank you! Have a nice day!

*I give her a warm smile and she hands Charli the shopping bag.*

Cashier: Have a good day!

*When me and Charli get back in the car, we start covering our face marks from all the slaps and punches. I have to cover some marks on my neck from when he chocked me. After we finished, we look over each others make up to make sure that everything is covered. Before Charli starts the car, she looks at me and I look at her.*

Charli: I'm so sorry again!

*I shake my head*

Me: Stop apologizing! It's not your fault, you had no choice!

*She nods again and a couple tears fall down her face before she starts driving. The ride was silent again but it wasn't awkward. When we get to the school, I look at Charli and she nods before we both walk in. I went straight to my locker,, avoiding everyone and Charli quickly following behind me. When we get to my locker. I open it and a bunch of memories come flooding back. Then I hear someone say my name.*

Person: L-Lilli?

I turn around and see...

Jaden.

 A small smile appears on my face and even though i'm hurt, a part of me still finds the strength to run up to Jaden and hug him. I wrap my legs around his torso and he wraps his arms around mine. My arms are tightly squeezing his neck and he his holding me very tight to him. After a couple minutes, I pull away from the hug and look into his beautiful perfect blue eyes. Tears are streaming down my face and his as well. He brings me into another hug and I chuckle.

Jaden: God... I missed you so much princess!

*She squeezes me tighter and I wince in pain. As soon as he heard my little cry, he puts me down.*

Jaden: Are you ok?

*I smile and nod*

Me: I missed you so much Jae!

*He smiles*

Jaden: I like that nickname!

*tears fall down my face faster and Jaden wipes them through his soft touch with his thumb. Then I realize about the make up. He looks at his thumb confused and I see that a bunch of my make up came off. I quickly grab Charli and Jaden and drag them down the hallway to the girls bathroom.*