027

After Josh changed me, he helped me lay back down in Jaden's bed I covered myself in the blankets and Josh shut the curtains. He sits beside me as I continue to cry, but not making any sound.

Josh: Try to get some sleep please? You might now want to talk about it but I do know this has to do something with your ex. If you do want to talk about it you need to calm down, ok?

*I nod and he strokes my arm in a friendly way and gives me a soft smile.*

Josh: I will be in my room or downstairs if you need me, ok?

*I nod again and he hands me my phone and the remote for the TV*

Josh: Text me if you need anything and here's the remote for the TV if you want to watch something.

*I nod and he kisses my forehead but in a brotherly way, not in a romantic way like Jaden does. He then walks out of the bedroom door, closing it behind him. As soon as he left the room, I broke down again. I cried really hard because I couldn't hold it in any longer.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple hours later and I have stopped crying a lot. A couple tears fall down my face once in a while as I am left alone with my thoughts and that never ends well. My mind is still full of the memories and pain Chase put me through. They wouldn't leave no matter how hard I tried. I feel like my mind is trying to kill me. A couple minutes later, Jaden burst's through the door. He closes it behind him and begins to run over to me. He walked slower as he got closer and I know Josh has told him something. He sits down at the edge of the bed beside me, with a worried look still spread across his face.*

Jaden: Lilli?

*I make eye contact with him and his facial expression softens*

Jaden: Lilli... Why did you flinch when I came over to you earlier?

*I just look at him and he takes that as a hint to go on*

Jaden: Why where you crying like that? 

*I don't say anything or move so he continues*

Jaden: Please tell me what happened Lil. I don't like seeing you like this. I need to know how to make you feel better. I was so scared that I hurt you in some way and I don't know how. Please tell me what made you break down.

*I look at him again to see him already looking at me with his glossed over eyes. I manage to grab his hand and some how manage to choke out:*

Me: I'm sorry I scared you.

*My voice was croaky and raw. I hadn't talked in hours or drank anything and I was crying. He looks deep into my eyes, still with a worried expression on his face.*

Jaden: Why where you crying?

Me: I-I can't tell you.

*He holds my hands tighter but not in a pain kind of way, more like a gentle squeeze.*

Jaden: Please Lilli!

*I let even more tears fall knowing i'm about to break down in front of Jaden. I  shake my head slowly.*

Me: I can't Jaden. I want to but I can't. I can't do it to you. You'll look at me differently and I don't want you to look at me that way.

*He looks deeper into my eyes if that's even possible.*

Jaden: Lilli, please. I wont look at you differently, I need to know!

Me: I'm sorry Jaden. I just can't do it to you. You WILL look at me differently and I can't tell anyone. He's going to hurt you and I can't see you hurt because of me Jaden. I care about you way to fucking much to let him hurt you. It's safer for you if you don't know. Please Jaden!

*At this point I am crying a lot again. He looks down and clenches his jaw.*

Jaden: He hit you?

*He looks back at me and I slowly nod.*

Jaden: Is that why you where scared of me? You thought I was going to hurt you?

*I slowly nod and he looks down again. A few tears fall down his cheek and that makes me cry even harder. I cup his cheeks in my hands and wipe his tears with my thumb while looking in between his eyes.*

Me: Don't cry Jaden. I'm not worth it, don't cry because of me.

*He looks at me again and I can see his glossy eyes.*

Jaden whispers: What kind of monster would hurt you?

*More tears fall down his face and mine as well.*

Me: T-this monster is very dangerous and manipulative. Your nothing like him, none of you are!

*He looks away again and shakes his head, letting a couple more tears fall down his face.*

Me: Jaden no, your not crying because of me!

*I make him look at me and he hugs me. I hug him back and he gets under the blankets with me. I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his chest. He puts his head on my head and holds me tighter than he ever has before. I snuggle into his chest and we both end up falling asleep.*