014

After the work out, I make a tiktok:

@/its.lillian: The boys where laughing at me 😡 But I did a work out!

Comments:

JadenHossler: You did 3 push ups!
- Stop exposing me Q-tip!

Fan: She's so pretty!
*liked by JadenHossler and 798 more*

Fan: I love her so much!

Fan: I ship her and Jaden SO MUCH!!!
*Liked by JadenHossler and 1293 more*
- Jaden stop liking ship comments!
-JadenHossler: Never😈

Fan: The comments are making me die😂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I put my phone down, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I see the tattoos on his arm and I know it's Jaden. He throws me over his shoulder and I scream giggle.*

Me: Jaden Hossler!! Put me the fuck down right now!!!

*He chuckles*

Jaden: Sorry princess!

*He jumps in the pool with me in his arms. I come up from under water and so does Jaden. I splash him but it doesn't do much good since we are both already soaked.*

Jaden: Idiot! Now I actually have no clothes to wear and you got your wet!

*He comes over to me with a smirk on his face.*

Jaden: I don't mind you not having any clothes on!

*He puts his hands on my waist and I push them off.  I gently shove him and laugh*

Me: You are fucking disgusting Jaden!

*Everyone laughs and all the boys jump into the pool. You get out while they are all laughing*

Me: Jaden i'm taking more of your clothes! I'm going to shower quickly!

*He smiles*

Jaden: Go ahead princess!

I run upstairs to Jaden's room and into his bathroom. I find a spare towel under the sink so I put that on the counter. I then get undressed and hop in the shower. As soon as the hot water touches my body, reality hits. I know that I can't stay with the boys forever. I know that Chase it still out there and can find me any day now. I know that no one can protect me from Chase no matter how much they tried. I know that sooner of later everything is going to change, for the better or worse and there's nothing I can do about it. And worst of all, I know I have feelings for Jaden. It's a bad thing cause i know that Jaden will just break my heart like he has with every other girl he has ever dated. I don't know if I could take any more pain. I know that if Jaden caused me the pain, no one would be there to help me block it out. I let a couple tears fall down my cheeks and then I hop out of the shower. I first dried my hair a little bit with the towel and then I wrapped it around my body. I walked out of the the bathroom and into Jaden's closet. I started looking in the closet for clothes when Jaden walked in.

Me: JADEN! GET OUT I'M NAKED! 

*He immediately covers his eyes and walks out of the room. Jaden may joke around seeing me naked and all, but he's very respectful and would never try to see me naked with out my permission. I hear him mumble through the door:*

Jaden: Sorry Lilli!

*I laugh and continue to look for clothes. I put on some of his 'Still softish pants' that Josh gave him and on of his hoodies. It was yellow with a McDonalds sign on it. Since my bra and under wear where wet, I was wearing nothing under it. Let's just say Jaden is not getting these clothes back. A couple minutes I hear someone knock on the door.*

Me: Come in!

*They open the door and Jaden walks in. I plop on the bed and chuckles a little cause he still has a guilty look on his face from when he walked in.*

Me: Hey!

*He plops beside me*

Jaden: Hey! Sorry about-

Me: Don't worry about it!

*We both laugh a little and stare into each other's eyes. After a little he breaks the silence in the room that we have now created.*

Jaden: The boys need you downstairs.

*I sigh*

Me: They really can't be without me for even 15 minutes! Lets go I guess!

*I get up and walk downstairs. Jaden follows closely behind me. When I reach the bottom or the stairs, I see all the boys on the couch. I laugh and walk over to them. I sit beside Josh and Jaden sits on the other side.*

Me: I have never seen you guys together in 1 room with out the TV playing! I'm proud!

*Everyone laughs*

Me: What's up? Jaden said you guys needed to see me?

Josh: Yeah, we do! Also, love the pants selection!

*He smiles at me and gives me a high five. Everyone laughs*

Me: I picked it out myself! 

Bryce: I must say, you have amazing style!

*We all laugh again*

Me: Thank you! Now tell me what you needed me for?

Blake: Oh yeah! I totally fogot!

*I laugh*

Jaden: Who's going to tell her?

Bryce: Me!

Noah: Me!

Quinton: No , me!

*They all start arguing on who gets to tell me the news. I laugh at them and shake my head*

Me: Shut the fuck up! Josh just tell me!

*He laughs*

Josh: Ok well, me and the boys have been talking and we where wondering if you wanted to join sway?

A/N: Cliffhanger!