018

*I wake up in the morning to Jaden playing with my hair. I look up at him to reveal his perfect smiley face.I

Me: Good morning Q-tip! 

Jaden: Morning princess!

*He laughs as I bury my head further into his chest*

Me: Please tell me it's Saturday!

*He chuckles*

Jaden: Sorry to break it to you but it's Sunday!

*I groan sending vibrations through Jaden's body. I squeeze him tighter as I stretch out my legs causing him to laugh*

Jaden: What are we doing today?

Me: I don't know, what about you? No morning work out?

*He laughs*

Jaden: Sunday we take a break and on school days we work out after school!

Me: Nice to know the workout schedule so I know when I can watch TV without Kio and Anthony fighting me for it!

*He laughs and we stay cuddling for a couple of minutes*

Jaden: We should get ready!

Me: I don't have any clothes here!

*He laughs*

Jaden: That's what we are all going to do today?

Jaden: All?

Me: You and the boys are going to come help me pack up my room!

*I move off him at stretch and I am still wearing his sweats.*

Jaden: They agreed to that?

Me: Not quite but they'll come!

Jaden: You sure off that!

Me: Yeah, they're scared of me. They do whatever I tell them!

*I say the last part sarcastically. Jaden laughs at my sarcasm and changes in his closet while I scroll through tiktok. I stay in what I was wearing as I am going to change when I get my clothes. After a couple minutes, Jaden comes out of his closet wearing black ripped jeans and a plaid shirt that only has the 3 middle buttons done, showing off his chest perfectly. We walk downstairs and see all the boys in the kitchen so we join them,

Me: Morning boys! Ready for today?

*They all look at me confused except for Josh and I smirk*

Quinton: Ready for what?

Me: Surprise! You guys are going to help me pack up my room at my house today!

*They all sigh and start to complain.*

Anthony: Can we not do this another day?

Me: Nooo! I need clothes for tomorrow! Remember something called school, yeah we have that tomorrow and I refuse  to show up in Jaden's track pants and hoodies!

Kio: Fine, we'll go!

*All the boys look at him and start to complain to him*

Kio: Come on guys! Let's just go, it wont be that bad!

Me: That's the spirit K!

*He laughs*

Kio: Yeah Yeah, you owe us dinner!

*I laugh*

Me: Deal!

*I make some self some avocado toast for breakfast before we leave. All the boys make them self's something and we all sit down at the table. We all talk and eat for a little bit before we leave to go to my house. 15 minutes later i decide to get everyone to move*

Me: OK, lets go!

Me, Josh, Jaden, Anthony and Blake go in 1 car while Kio, Bryce, Noah, Griffin and Quinton all go in one car. We talk in the car for a little, I was getting a little nervous as I was scared Chase would be there. I don't know how much more powerful he has become and I'm scared to find out. I really don't want anybody to get hurt. Jaden can tell i'm getting nervous so he put his hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze.*

Jaden: You ok, you seem a little nervous? Are you scared about going back to the house?

Me: I'm ok, I'm just a little scared but I will be fine!

*He nods*

Jaden: I promise. there's nothing to be scared about! We will all be together!

*I nod*

Me: I know, I just wanna get my stuff and leave really quickly!

Jaden: We'll be as fast as we can be!

*I nod*

Josh: So what's the deal? Are you two dating?

*I look at Josh and glare at him*

Me: Are you a fucking idiot! No we are not dating!

Blake: Then why the fuck are you guys always calling each other cute nick names and all that other bull shit!

Jaden: That's just a joke!

Anthony: Ok, then why do you guys cuddle all the time?

Me: You guys didn't give us a choice last night and I get nightmares so it make's me feel better to have someone there to hold me!

*Jaden nods his head in agreement* 

Josh: That's reasonable, but why is Jaden's hand on your thigh right now?

Me: Shut the fuck up, ok? We're just friends!

*He laughs and whispers in my ear:*

Josh: It's still on your thigh!

*I playfully hit the back of his head*

Me: I'm going to fucking kill you Joshua Richards!

*Everyone laughs and Jaden continues to drive, his hand on my thigh the whole time.*