002

Me: Ahhh... the typical 'J name' boy!

Jaden: What does my name have to do with anything?

Me: Let me guess, your the popular, player, bad boy type guy? Gets all the girls to fall at your feet?  

*He looks a little shocked*

Jaden: Your good! What's your name?

*The teacher walks in and I gather my books*

Me: Bye Jaden!

I walk to the back of the classroom and sit down in an empty desk. Jaden watches me the whole time. He sits in his seat and then turns around and stares at me. I take notes and then notice Jaden staring at me. I motion for him to turn around and pay attention. He winks at me and then turns around smiling. I playfully role my eyes and go back to taking notes. After the lesson, the teacher assigns partners for the semester for work and stuff. She pulls names out of a hat.

Teacher: James and Lacey, Mark and Kate, Jaden and Lillian! All partners start working and no switching!

My head drops as I hear i'm partners with Jaden. A minute later someone comes up to my desk.

Random person: Hey princess!

I look up to see Jaden

Me: That's what your calling me now?

Jaden:I mean look around, your the only person in this room that buries there head in books!

Me: Ok, what ever! What do  you want to do for the project?

Jaden: Why don't you come over later and we'll figure it out?

*I look up at him*

Me: Smooth!

The bell rings and I stand up. I gather all of my books and start to walk out of the classroom. Jaden chases after me.

Jaden: Hey princess! Wait up!

*I ignore him and keep walking to my locker. When I get to my locker, I start putting my books in it and Jaden comes up to me*

Jaden: What do you say? My house?

*I sigh*

Me: Only because we're partners

Jaden: Give me your phone!

Me: What! No! Fuck off!

*He laughs*

Jaden: Ooo, feisty! Now give me your phone!

*I hand him my phone and he hands it back to me with his number in it.*

Jaden: text ya later princess!

He winks at me and walks away. I laugh and shake my head, then Riley runs up to me*

Riley: Oh my God! We're you just talking to Jaden Hossler?!?

Me: Yeah, sadly we're partners for the rest of the semester. 

Riley: You guys would be a cute couple!

*I laugh*

Me: Yeah, that's not going to happen!

*She  laughs at me*

Riley: We'll see!

Me: I'm going to the bathroom, I'll see you at lunch!

*I walk to the bathroom and 2 girls follow me. I don't think anything of it until one of them pushes me*

Girl: Why we're you talking to my boyfriend!

Me: Who the fuck is your boyfriend?

Girl: Jaden!

Me: I'm sorry but he didn't tell me has a girlfriend and we weren't flirting or any of that shit. We're just partners for the semester. 

Girl: Stay away from him and find a new partner! He's mine so back off!

Me: I can't really do that, the teacher said we can't switch. Trust me I want to switch as much as you do. 

*She then pulls my hair*

Girl: Switch!

*I push her off of me*

Me: I'm sorry, but I can't do that!

She gets even more mad and tells her friend to hold me down. Her friend comes from behind me and holds my arms so I can't get out of her grip. I try to get out of her grip but I can't. The first girl puts a tight grip on my arm and knees my stomach. I yelp in pain and she tightens her grip on my shoulder. 

Girl 1: Do what I say or I'll make your life a living hell! I'm Mads by the way!

Girl 2: And i'm Indiana!

*Mads gives my shoulder one last hard squeeze and then pushes me to the floor. She kicks me in the stomach where she kneed me and I yelp once again. Mads and Indiana left the bathroom laughing. I get up and look in the mirror. I lift up my shirt and can already see the bruises starting the form. What the fuck is this girls problem?  A couple tears fall down my cheek as I get flash backs of Chase. The bell rings, so I wipe my tears and get my school bag. I splash my face with cold water to get rid of the tear marks. I plaster a smile on my face and walk to class.*