037

Then Mads has to come over and ruin it.

Mads: Ugh, what is this ugly slut doing back here!

*Jaden's grip tightens around me to reassure me I was ok.*

Me: It's nice to see you too Mads!

*She glares at me and I smile at her.*

Mads: Just so you know. while you were gone doing whatever whores do, me and Jaden fucked multiple times!

*Jaden places a bunch of soft kisses along my neck and shakes his head in the crook of my neck.*

He whispers in my ear: No we didn't!

*I fall deeper into his touch as I feel his hot breath against my neck. He continues to kiss my neck and I smile at Mads.*

Me: You look beautiful today Mads!

*She scoffs*

Mads: You look like a fucking whale!

*I laugh*

Jaden: She looks gorgeous like every other day!

*I giggle and look up at Jaden. He smiles and places a kiss on my lips. A long, passionate, happy kiss. I know everyone is going to ask me questions later but I don't care. I kiss him back and we both smile into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss and look at Mads again. She looks disgusted and a little hurt. I kinda feel bad for her.*

Me: You and Indiana are welcome to sit with us if you would like!

*She scoffs and rolls her eyes.*

Mads: Indiana moved away and I'd rather get hit by a fucking bus than sit with you!

Me: I'm sorry to hear that cause we are all really nice people! But bye bye!

*She rolls her eyes and walks away. I turn to face everyone again with Jaden's arm still around my petit body. They all look shocked and me and Jaden laugh.*

Cynthia: Um, when the fuck did that happen?

Me: Sorry, I don't know what your talking about?

*Blake rolls his eyes and Jaden tries to hold in his laugh.*

Blake: Are you two dating or are we going to have to wait another year for Laden to become official?!

*I laugh and look at Jaden. He smirks and I blush. I look down and everyone starts talking again, except for Jaden and me. He just stares at me in awe as I look down smiling, still blushing. He then removes his arm from my should and snakes it around my waist. He pulls in between his legs and whispers in my ear:*

Jaden: Hey baby girl.

*I blush*

I whisper: That's new?

*He kisses my cheek.*

Jaden whispers: Thought i'd try something new!

*I giggle*

I whisper: Well Jae, I like it!

*I feel him smile against my cheek*

Jaden whispers right in my ear: Will you go on a date with me?

*I smile widely*

I whisper: Yes Jaden, I would love you go on a date with you.

*He smiles widely and starts kissing down my neck again. It sends shivers through my spine and Jaden notices. He chuckles and I blush.*

***SKIP TO AFTER LUNCH***

Me and the girls are walking to my locker when I randomly blurt out:

Me: He asked me out!

*The all scream*

Nessa: Holy shit finally! We are coming over to help you get ready!

*I laugh*

Me: My stuff is at Sway so you guys can come.

*They all laugh*

Riley: Just an FYI, I have shipped Laden since day fucking one!

Dixie: SAME!

Cynthia: I am the fucking captain of the ship! All of my blood sweat and tears where put into making this exact moment happen!

*We all laugh*

***SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL***

*Me and all the girls are walking to Nessa's door except for Charli cause she said she knew some people who have a house and she's going to stay with them for a while. I then hear someone call my name.*

Random person: Lilli! Lilli! Wait!

*I turn around and see Mads running towards me. I turn to the girls and smile*

Me: I'll meet you guys in the car!

*They nod and walk off. Mads stops running since she's right in front of me now.*

Mads: Look Lilli, I just wanted to say i'm really sorry for everything i've done to you! I was jealous of yours and Jaden's relationship and how you guys clicked so well. I let it get to the best of me and I think you and Jaden make a really cute couple! I know sorry doesn't make up for it all but I really am sorry! You are beautiful inside in and I just realized the inside part to day when I was being a complete bitch to you and you where still nice to me. I don't know how you did it but you really got to teach me that!

*I laugh*

Mads: I shouldn't have been anything but kind to you. I was horrible and I am so deeply disappointed in myself! I hope we can be friends and move on?

*I smile*

Me: I get it! When the jealousy takes over its hard to tell right from wrong! We can totally be friends and we will be friends!

*We both laugh and I put my number in her phone. I tell her I might not respond right away cause I need a knew phone which I do because fucking Chase, may he rest in piece. I feel like me and Mads are going to be good friends.