040

*I pull away from the kiss and look at him. I cup his defined jaw line in my hand and smile*

Me: I love you too Jaden!

*He smiles and kisses me again.*

Jaden: You have no idea how long i've been waiting to tell you I love you!

*I smile*

Me: Same here Hossler, same here!

*He laughs and we kiss again. We swim for a little bit, watching the sun set in the water. We get out of the water and Jaden wraps 1 towel around both of our bodies. I hug him and walk up to the car and I am freezing. Jaden just laughs and hugs me as we run to the car, I don't mind it. We make it to the car and we both change. I didn't bring a warmer pair of clothes so I ask Jaden:*

Me: Jaden, do you have any extra hoodies in your car?

*He laughs*

Jaden: I got you covered baby girl!

*I blush at the nickname and he tosses me one of his hoodies. He then gets a bunch of blankets and takes my hand in his. He guides me to the beach shore and we decide to take Instagram photos to tell everyone we're dating.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by cynthiaparkerrr, brycehall and 1208464320 others

Lillianbrown: Looks like i'll have a valentine this year♥️ JadenHossler

***THIS USER'S COMMENTS ARE TURNED OFF***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by Blakegray, Nesaabarret and 1208470831 others

JadenHossler: I finally get to show her off as my girlfriend instead of my 'Best friend' Lillianbrown

***THIS USER'S COMMENTS ARE OFF***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jaden then lays down a blanket and I laugh as he struggles to put it down flat. He lays down on the blanket and pats the spot next to him, indicating he wants me to sit there. I chuckle a bit and lay down next to him. He snakes his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I lay my head on his chest and hug him. He squeezes me and we talk for a while.*

Me: Thank you Jaden! Tonight was perfect and I couldn't have thought of a better date than this!

*I can feel his smile even though I can't see him. He kisses my fore head a bunch of times*

Jaden: Your perfect princess, I know we just started dating but I have loved you for a long time! So Lilli princess hopefully one day Hossler, I love you!

*I laugh and kiss him*

Me: I love you too! And I hope I will become Lilli princess Hossler one day, it sounds right!

*Jaden laughs*

Jaden: It really does! Lillian Hossler! I love it personally!

*Me and Jaden talk and laugh for a while. We looked up at the stars and were finding constellations. After a couple hours, Jaden says:*

Jaden: We should probably go! We don't want to get home to late!

*I laugh and nod. It is currently 10:30pm. I helped Jaden pick up some of the blankets and put them in the car. Of course, Jaden being the gentlemen he is opened and closed the door for me. He gets in the drivers seat and just stares at me for a second, it makes me giggle.*

Me: Whatchya lookin' at?

*He smiles*

Jaden: I just can't believe I get to call you mine!

*We both laugh and stare at each other for a minute, taking in this feeling of pure love and happiness. I then place my hands on his cheeks and kiss him. He kisses me back immediately and then I pull away.*

Me: Lets go home baby!

*He laughs and starts to drive home with 1 hand on the wheel and the other one holding my hand. I'm so happy that i'm actually with someone who loves me. We have some talks and laughs on the way home. When we get to Sway, Jaden opens the car door for me of course. I give him a little peck and he grabs my hand. When we walk in, all the lights are off and there's no noise. That means that nobody's home. I look at Jaden a little confused.*

Jaden: They must be at hype!'

*I nod*

Me: I think Charli's there as well!

Jaden: Well princess, lets go to bed! Your room or mine?

*I smile*

Me: My room!

*I drag him upstairs to my room but first he changes in his room. When he comes out, he is just wearing a pair of grey sweat pants. I drag him into my room and he sits n my bed as I get ready for bed. I change into sweat pants and one of Jaden's shirts I stole and never gave and do my skin care. I put my hair into a ponytail, leaving a few strands out that are to short to fit in the ponytail. I walk out of my bathroom and jump on Jaden and he laughs. My legs lie in between his spread open ones and my arms wrap around his torso. He wraps his arms around my waist and I lay my head on his upper chest.*

Jaden: I love you princess!

*I smile and close my eyes*

Me: I love you q-tip!