032

They both laugh and walk out of the room. I have tears falling down my face as I laid down in the dusty bed. This is what he does to me. He makes me hate myself and my body. He makes everything my fault. Every time he hits me or calls me a slut, it's all my fault. After a while I started to believe him and right now, I do. I cry an cry hoping someone will help me but I know the chances of that are slim to none. I just want to be with Riley and Jaden and the rest of my friends. Soon enough, I quickly fall asleep. In the morning, I wake up to being screamed at.

Person: GET THE FUCK UP!

*I open my eyes to see Chase hovering over me. I get scared quickly so out of instinct, I back into the corner of the bed.*

Chase: Stand up!

*I do as he says and stand up. When I was standing, Chase punches me in the stomach repeatedly until I fell to the floor. When I do, he kicks me hard in the stomach leaving me down for a good 5 minutes. I start to get up when out of no where, I start to cough up blood. I hold my stomach in pain while coughing up the blood all over the floor. I sit down on my bed after I stopped crying and cried some more. I don't know why this is happening to me, I am always a good person or at least I try to be. I con't figure out why the universe brought Chase into my life? Was it just bored it decided to have some fun? I continue to cry when Charli comes in. She looks at the blood in disgust.*

Charli: You need to make a tiktok or post a fan edit to tell your fans your taking a break so no one get suspicious. 

*I look at her with teary eyes.*

Me: Chase took my phone.

*She holds up her phone.*

Charli: Put your account on my phone and then i'm deleting the app. 

*I nod and slowly walk over to her. I take her phone and she sits on the chair as I sit back down on the bed. I sign in to my account and pick a fan edit. I upload the tiktok and tell everyone i'm taking a break.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its.lillian: Hi everybody! I am going to be taking a break from social media! I'm ok just need sometime to take care of my self! I love you all and thank you for supporting me! Also shoutout to lillianxbrownfanpage386 for the edit! I love it!

*THIS USERS COMMENTS ARE OFF*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charli: You need to block all of your friends right now!

*I nod again and start to block the Sway members, Cynthia, Nessa, Dixie and Riley. Jaden's account was last. I look at Charli and ask with a shaky voice:*