008

After a minutes of Josh hugging me, he breaks the silence.

Josh: Is he why you moved?

*I nod and break down again. My brain flooding with thoughts about Chase*

Me: H-he almost k-killed me. I h-had to run a-away from him. Luckily, m-my parents got t-transferred. 

Josh: Wait, your parents don't know?!?

*I shake my head*

Me: It's not like they would care anyways. They care more about their job than me. 

*He hugs me tighter*

Josh: I'm so sorry Lil.

*I pull away from the hug and wipe my tears. I fake a smile and take a deep breath*

Me: Its fine, just don't tell anyone... especially Jaden!

*Josh smirks*

Josh: Why especially Jaden?

Me: Cause I came here to get a fresh start and I don't need anyone to know about Chase and think i'm looking for attention or some shit like that.

Josh: Ok but why did you specify Jaden?

*I look at him and cave in why I really said Jaden*

Me: Cause I'm scared of what Jaden would do if he found out!

*Josh looks at me confused*

Josh: What do you mean?

Me: I'm scared he'll think i'm a slut or attention seeker and i'm scared he'll stop talking to me!

*Josh laughs*

Josh: Lilli, i'm 99% sure that Jaden wont ever stop talking to you! He talks about you 24/7! I wouldn't be surprised if he was in love with you!

*I laugh a little and my smile becomes real for a split second*

Me: He's not in love with me. It's just, i'm scared Jaden will get upset and try to find Chase. If he find's Chase, Chase will hurt him and me and God knows who els!

*Josh smirks once again*

Josh: You care about Jaden!

Me: I care about all of you!

Josh: Yeah but you care about Jaden!

*I laugh*

Me: Me and Jaden are just friends so shut up!  I just feel like Jaden is really protective of all of us, especially the girls and I just don't want him or anyone to get hurt!

Josh: Yeah ok!

*we both laugh*

Me: We should probably head down stairs!

Josh: Yeah, maybe Nessa with be here by now!

*I nod and we walk downstairs together. When we make it to the bottom of the stairs, I see Nessa walking through the door. Josh runs to her and hugs her.*

Josh: Thank God your ok! I was tariffed that yout car broke down or some shit like that! 

Nessa: Sorry babe, some great ant died? I didn't know her well but I had to go with my family to see the family. I didn't have time to call or text anyone sorry!

*I smile a little and go to sit with everyone. I sit beside Jaden and then Nessa sits beside me and Josh sits beside her. Everyone starts talking but I zone out. All I could think about is Chase and what will happen if he finds me. I'll pretty sure if he finds me, he will kill me. I fidget with my fingers and try taking a few deep breath's to try and calm my self down a little. It doesn't work and Jaden notices my fidgeting hands.*

Jaden: You ok, Lil?

*I fake a smile and look at him*

Me: Yeah, totally fine!

*I look back at my fingers and continue to fidget. Jaden reaches out for my hand and I jump a little bit. He quickly moves his hands away not knowing what els to do*

Jaden: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or make you feel uncomfortable!

*I look at his hands that are now rested in his lap and take a breath so I don't break down.*

Me: No, it's ok you just startled me!

*I fake a smile again*

Me: Yeah, I just watched a scary movie last night and i'm kinda freaked out!

*i continue to fidget with my fingers and Jaden laughs a little, believing the lie I just told him. He notices me fidgeting with my fingers*

Jaden: You nervous?

*I nod*

Jaden: Here take my hand so you stop fidgeting! Maybe it will calm your nerves down a little!

*I slightly smile and laugh. He places his hand on my knee cap, palm up and wiggles his fingers singling he wants me to take his hand so I do*