036

Jaden's hands remain on my waist as I kiss him and I play with his hair. It all just felt right to be with him. It felt right to kiss him. It all felt right. After a minute, we both pull away out of breath, with smiles on our faces.

Jaden: Well, I did not expect that!

*I giggle and Jaden's smile only grows bigger. He places his hands on my cheek and gives me a soft, light kiss.*

Jaden: I've wanted to do that for a long time!

*I laugh and as Jaden is about to say something, Charli burst's through the door. I guess the lock doesn't work. She looks scared.*

Charli: Did you figure out how to get Chase arrested yet?

*I shake my head*

Me: No, why?

*Her body fills with relive.*

Charli: Lilli, he- he died. We're free!

*I run to her and hug her. I don't like that he died but now i'm free and don't have to be afraid anymore. A couple tears fall down both of mine and Charli's faces as we pull away from the hug.*

Me: I don't like that he had to die, but we're going to be ok Char!

*She smiles a little and I pull her into another hug. I then turn around and look at Jaden. I walk over to him and hug him super tight.*

Jaden whispers: Your going to be ok princess!

*Is mile and a small chuckle escapes my mouth. Jaden looks at Charli and gulps*

Jaden: H-how did he die?

*Her smile fades and she looks down*

Charli: He over dosed. It was in the news.

*I nod and it's quiet for a minute.*

Me: Oh, Charli this is Jaden and Jaden this is Charli, one of my good friends!

*They smile at each other and say 'Hi'. I then remember about everyone else. I look up at Jaden smiling. I feel like so much weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can finally be happy.*

Me: What about everyone else?

*He chuckles*

Jaden: They're here but you will have to wait till lunch to see them. We still have class so, lets go!

*He walks in front of me and holds out his hand. I take it and give Charli a small smile. She smiles back*

Me: Come on Char!

*She laughs and Jaden pulls me out of the bathroom. He drags me to class and Charli follows close behind us.*

***SKIP TO LUNCH***

*I stayed with Jaden and Charli the whole morning since that's who I had class with. We then walk into the cafeteria. Charli and Jaden get food but I don't cause I'm not hungry and don't really feel like throwing up today. Jaden quickly guides us  to the table Everyones looking down at their phones and Jaden sits down and I sit beside him.*

Me: Hey guys!

Everyone: Hey!

*They didn't know it was me. I don't know if I should be hurt or not? Then Josh looks up and his face lights up as he see's me. Jaden told me in class that everyone knows what happened.*

Josh: Lilli!

*He gets up and everyones attention goes to us. Josh runs around the table and I stand up to hugs him. I laugh as he squeezes me.*

Me: Hi Josh!

Riley: Josh! Move your ass and let me see my best friend!

*We all laugh and I run to  Riley. I hug her and she hugs me back tighter. After I hugged Riley, I hugged everyone else and then sat down beside Jaden again. Charli sits beside me and I smile.*

Me: Everyone, this is Charli! Me and Charli were good friends before I moved and we reunited our friendship I guess you could say!

*Everyone greets her with a comforting smile and they all start talking getting to know Charli. When i'm with all of them, pain disappears. In the middle of lunch, Jaden places his hand on my thigh and smiles at me. I smile back.*

Jaden: You want a fry?

*I laugh and shake my head*

Me: Sure!

*He laughs and throws the fry in my mouth as I lean back to catch it. He gets it in my mouth and he cheers. I just laugh and open my mouth again, indicating I want more. He laughs and throws some more in my mouth. Me and the girls start talking and the boys start having a conversation of their own. In the middle of the conversation, I catch Jaden staring at me. I laugh and he kisses my cheek. He puts his arm around my waist and I sink into his gentle touch. We both continue our separate conversations while i'm still in Jaden's arms. All I ever want is to stay in this perfect moment forever. With my friends and the person I love the most.