011

Josh parks the car and rushes me into the house.  We get inside and i'm still breathing really heavy but my tears have stopped falling down my cheeks.

Josh: Lets go into the kitchen and get you some water.

*I nod and walk with Josh into the kitchen. I get a glass of water and clam down a little bit.*

Me: Thank you Josh, I don't know what else to do and i'm really scared he's going to find me again.

Josh: I know but it will be alright, I promise.

*I slowly nod and take another sip of water*

Me: What are we going to tell every body once they find out I spent the night here? We defiantly can't tell them what is actually happening. 

Josh: Don't worry about that, I'm sure you have a lot on your mind. Just follow my lead tomorrow, I'll take care of it! 

*I nod*

Josh: Where do you want to sleep? I'm assuming you don't want to stay down here alone?

Me: Not really I just want to feel safe and I think I will feel more safe with some one else in the room. 

Josh: Ok, well if you don't want to be alone, you'll have to share a room with one of the guys. You can stay with me bu-

*Josh gets cut off by Jaden walking into the kitchen*

Jaden: Hey Jo- Oh, hey princess! What are you doing here?

Me: Hi- I um...

Josh: She thinks someone broke into her house and she's scared to be in here own house right now since she lives alone. I told her she can stay with us for tonight at least.

*Jaden nods*

Jaden: Well, I hope everything's ok. Where are you going to sleep tonight?

Me: That's what we where just talking about. I just really don't want to be alone right now.

Josh: She has to bunk with one of the boys and preferably one that is awake so she doesn't freak them out!

*Jaden looks at me, then at Josh and then back at you*

Jaden: You can stay with me if you'd like? For how ever long.

*I nod*

Me: I will accept that offer since Josh has a girlfriend, thanks Jaden!

*He smiles at me*

Jaden: No problem princess, I'm here for what ever you need! All of us are!

*I smile a little and nod. I finish my glass of water while Jaden gets his own. After he takes a couple of sips of water he says:*

Jaden: Come on princess, lets go to bed!

*I nod and grab Jaden's hand. Before I walk out of the kitchen, I mouth to Josh 'Thank you'. He mouths back 'Your welcome'. I then face Jaden again. We walk to his room while holding hands the whole time. When we get to Jaden's room, he closes the door and faces me*

Jaden: You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor.

Me: No, it's fine! I'll take the floor cause you need your bed. I'm the one that intruded. I like thw floor any way!

*He chuckles*

Jaden: You know, I would agree to that if it wasn't coming from your mouth! You should get a good night sleep, I will be fine on the floor!

*I nod*

Me: Thank you Jaden again!

*He walks over to me and hugs me*

Jaden: I don't want you to be in any danger Lilli. If you don't feel safe in your house, you can't stay there. Your always welcome here, so stop thanking me!

*I pull away from the hug and nod. It's hard lying to Jaden, I know I have been lying this whole time but that was more or keeping a secret than lying. But what i'm doing now is straight lying and I don't want to. But I have to. Jaden grabs a pillow from his closet and lays them down on the floor beside the bed. He looks at it and smiles*

Jaden: Best bed ever!

*We both laughs*

Me: Shit! I don't have any clothes to wear!

Jaden: You can wear some of my clothes?

Me: Really?

Jaden: Yeah hold on!

*He walks into the closet and a minute later he comes back with a pair of his track pants and one of his over sized t-shirts. He hands them to me with a smile.*

Jaden: Bathroom is right there!

*He points to a door and I walk into it. I change into Jaden's clothes and walk back out. I get in bed and Jaden turns off the lights*

Me: Good night Q-tip!

Jaden: Good night princess!

We both quickly fall asleep.