019

A couple minutes later, we pull into my drive way. I take a deep breath before getting out of the car. When I get, I freeze for a minute, scared to enter the house. Jaden notices and takes my hand. Even though he doesn't know why I'm scared, cause I'm certain he doesn't believe i'm scared to go into my house just cause it was robbed, he is still going to be there for me and I really appreciate that. Then all the boys come over.

Quinton: I'm really excited to see your house! None of us have actually been inside your house before!

Me: Actually yeah, you guys have never been in my house before! We always hang out at your place!

*Everyone laughs*

Me: Well, lets go I guess!

*I walk to my front door with all of the boys closely following behind me. I slowly make my way to the door, holding Jaden's hand the whole time. I walk up to the door and grip the door handle. I hesitate to open the door but when Jaden gives my hand a gentle squeeze I feel a lot better. I twist the door open slowly and walk inside, the boys following behind me.*

Me: Well, this is my house!

*All the boys look shocked I guess not realizing my parents are kinda rich giving me a big house.*

Blake: This is not what I pictured your house to look like at all!

*I laugh*

Me:  What did you picture my house to look like?

*He shrugs his shoulders*

Blake: I don't know but I do know that this was not it!

*I laugh again*

Me: Well, my room is upstairs and that's what we need to pack so move your fucking asses people!

*Everyone laughs and follows me up to my room. Once I get in my room, i plop on the bed as I am so tired. All the boys then decide to jump on my, squishing me.

*I laugh heavily*

Me: Get the fuck off me!

*They all laugh and continue to stay on top of me, squishing me even more. After a minute, they finally decide to get off me*

Me: Ok, start packing!

 *I go into the closet and grab a bunch of the bags I have collected over the years. I don't have any cardboard boxes so these will do. I throw a bag to each one of my friends. Josh, Quinton and Anthony pack up my bathroom, Griffin, Kio and Bryce pack up m closet, Noah and Jaden pack up my decorations and Me and Blake pack up my dresser. 15 minutes into packing Josh starts yelling from the bathroom:*

Josh: HOW MUCH STUFF DO YOU FUCKING OWN LILLI!

*I laugh*

Me: Trust me Josh, I own a lot of clothes and make up!

*They all laugh at me*

Kio: Can we play some fucking music or something? It's to quiet in here!

*I laugh*

Me: I don't know how it's so quiet considering all of the Sway boys are in my room but, yeah I will play music!

Bryce: Come on, we aren't always that loud!

*I look at him with a 'Really' look at he rolls his eyes*

Bryce: Ok, fine. I guess we are!

*I laugh and not agreeing with him. I turn on the little speaker I have in my room and connect my phone to it. I start playing music and very loudly. I hand Jaden my phone to control the music since he has the best music taste.*

Kio: Thank you! I laugh and start to dance around. The boys join me and we all dance around while packing up my room. 10 minutes later, Blake's face lights up.*

Blake: JACKPOT!!!

*We all look at him and Blake pulls out one of my lace bra's. All the boys start to laugh and I quickly pull the bra out of his hands. He laughs at my reaction.*

Blake: Don't worry, there's a whole drawer of you 'delicates'!

*He then pulls out the matching pair of panties. I quickly grab it and slam the drawer shut.*

Me: You can pack the socks pervert!

*Everyone laughs*

Blake: Aww... it's ok Lilli! You have very nice panties!

*I push him playfully*

Me: I hate you so fucking much!

*I blush a little and all the boys laugh at my actions. Blake then pulls me into a friendly hug.*

Blake: You have very nice bra's too!

*I get out of his arms and push him again.*

Me: Just stick to the fucking sock drawer!

*Everyone laughs again and I pack up my underwear and bra drawer. We all continue to pack and dance around my room.*