Chapter 4

After class, there are students are in a pavilion where they usually discuss their schoolwork.

Pamela is staring the school modelling on the table and said " We can't just leave it be. We are going to present it tomorrow."

"I know, Pamela. But we have no idea where to find him." Isla is bounding at Hadley's side.

Hadley sigh, she pick and tear those grass, said angrily" Where the hack is he then? We already go through every corner of the school. And we still don't have any fucking clue at him! I don't understand why he disappear at this wrong time! He is not a coward that afraid to speak then why is he hide? I believe he is not a boring person to play hide and seek with us! "

"Hadley, calm down. We should have another way."

"Where's Jasper? Don't tell me he going to miss the meeting!"

"Hadley, please just wait a while." Pamela sigh.

A guy suddenly appear and smile to them "Cheer up, everyone! I believe he is not leaving the school! We will found him and the reason why."

"?" Three girls look at them curiously. "Hey Jas, who is him?" Hadley point at him and asked.

"Oh, I am Nicholas .Charles. Tammer. You can just call me Nicholas! " He smile and wave at them.

" He is Scott's roommate." Jasper explain.  " We know where could we find him."

At the same time, Morraine arrive here too.  " You do?" She face at Jasper and ask. " That's great, I still can't find him anywhere."

Nicholas and Jasper then telling them the clue they find in the dorm room. They also show them the note.

" Is it still have time to save him and the other missing people?" Pamela said it worrying.

Morraine spoke " I hope so. No matter what, we need to go there first." They all nod and head to the abandon staircase.

***

After a while, they all gather at the rusty door.

Isla is worried " Wait, but this have a story about a ghost appear here. Are you sure about that?"

" If so, then do you mean we shouldn't safe them and leave them here forever?" Hadley try to open the door. However, she found out the door is jammed. She  look at the other, motion the boys to come. Jasper and Nicholas look at each other, understand what she wants. They knock down the door and the door finally open.

"Yeah, finally. Is time to see the result." Nicholas is excited and go inside first. Pamela and Isla is scared, they hold Hadley's arm and follow them.

When the last people go inside, the door suddenly close itself vigorous. It give everyone a shock and look back together.

"Hey, you scare us! Why do you shut the door vigorous?!" Hadley yell.

Morraine shake her head" No, I don't. It close itself." She turn around and open the door. Strangely, the door lock itself and it can't open.

"Why does it happen?" Jasper look at it shocked.

Pamela hold Hadley's arm even tightly "I am so scare."

Isla try to calm all of them down "Enough, enough, everyone. We should keep moving, right?"

Everyone took out their phone and open the flashlight to keep move forward.