Chapter 19

Isla is eating a big bag of chips, walking alone to let her calm down.

Am I just doing bad ? I feeling guilt after that.

Isla bite a chip and think. She don't know what to do. Apologies? She don't have the feeling to do it, it looks like hard to do.

" Why the word "sorry" so hard to say even the word isn't difficult ? What should I do now?"

As she finish her word, she heard a footsteps.

It surprise her. She look around and wonder what's happening. Then, Isla saw a woman with rabbit mask handing a jar. She just walk and don't notice Isla is behind her.

School nurse? What is she doing here?

Isla don't understand. She then follow her to find out the answer.

The school nurse arrive at the school hall. She wandering around to see if anyone except her is here. After that, she push the wall and the wall go inside. Faraway, there's another wall open automatically. It become a staircase.

Isla is shocking to see all these things. She can't believe there is a secret passageway here.

She continue follow her inside the passageway. Isla try to control her steps and her munching sounds to not let her notice.

But when she finish the staircase. The school nurse stop her pace. Isla also stop and confusing what is she doing.

The floor have black candle that become a circle and a symbol. The school nurse put the jar in the middle.

She crying. " I'm sorry , Lily. I shouldn't leave you alone. "

" I hope you could willing to see me, I have many things to talk to you ..."

Oh my god! Did she mean she is Sarah in the story that Brittany told us?

Isla is surprise. She can't believe Sarah still alive and she is now their school nurse.

As Sarah is execration, Isla accidentally kick a skull. It shock both of them.

" You are following me... ... "  She said it coldly. She pull the rope beside her after she finish.

A hole appear under Isla's feet. Isla can't help but fell down under the deep hole with screaming.

                                ***

" Have you guys seen Isla?" Hadley go to ask Jasper that pass by.

Jasper shake his head. Nicholas and Kyler also shake their head too. Hadley rubbing her head and confusing.

" I thought she will be in the dormitory. " She sigh. " That's really my fault. "

" Although I agree her that you should control your own temper, " Kyler said " But I think she just vented. "

Suddenly, they heard a screaming faraway.

" Why I found out this voice sounds familiar?" Nicholas ask.

" It sounds like Isla." Kyler answer.

" It is Isla's !" Hadley cried. Every one are shock. They start to find her around the school.

" Isla! Where are you Isla?" Hadley shouted. She become nervous.

" What's going on here? " Harriet and the rest of them come here. Hadley answer " Isla is in trouble! "

" We can't find her anywhere. " Gavin spoke. It let Hadley become more nervous than before.

Nicholas go near and ask " Oh, you fine?"

Hadley shake her head " I don't know what can I do. I can't control my own feeling. "

" We know it. We know it." Nicholas pat her shoulder.  " Believe we could find them in peace."

" Where's Morraine and Sebastian? Anyone found them? " Thomas ask the rest of them.

" No! "  Harriet shout as she is in faraway.

" They must in trouble." Pamela conclude it.

" Let's just seperate to find them." Jasper said.

" No! That's too dangerous! We need to stick together so we could make sure the rest is safe." Thomas spoke.

They agree what Thomas said and stick together to find them.