Chapter 4

" Ugh! Exam is getting closer! I still can't memorize everything!" Pamela is rub her hair messy and crazy.

" Don't say that. I haven't study yet." Isla sigh.

Hadley shock when she heard " What the heck?! We have exam?! When is it start?!"

" Next week." Jasper answer.

Pamela sigh and holding her book " I bet I can't pass it, I heard everybody said this exam is important and difficult than before."

Jasper spoke " Well, I think that's fine. It just some shitty test that test our damn memories."

" I think I will study the day before exam. I will definitely forget a minute."

Pamela shock and look at him " What? Seriously? Burn the midnight oil isn't great. "

Hadley lay against the chair, sigh " We don't have any other solution but just face it. I think I just need to depends on luck. Damn, I hate exam! Totally hate! "

At the same time, Hadley is broke the chair suddenly. She lying on the floor and she catch everyone's eyes.

" Oh my, Hadley. You broke the chair Again?!" Isla point at the broken chair and cried. Hadley shrug her shoulder, like motion " Nah. That's normal."

Isla shake her head. Hadley and Isla go outside the classroom to take a new chair.  

Jasper face at Pamela, point at a red hair girl " I see you are diligent girl. I think maybe you should call for her help? She is a smart girl in our classroom. "

Pamela tidy her messy hair  " I could try? But I doesn't really know her."

" I could go with you. If you are really scare." They stand up and walk near her akward.

Jasper clear his throat " Excuse me. Could you have a minute to talk?"

The red hair girl turn to face her and look at her.

" Um, Grace. I wonder how you could get high grades on your exam since you are... great and smart." Pamela said akward.

Grace frown,  bow her head down like she is thinking something else. She then look up and smile " I'm sorry. I don't have any tips. I just try hard and takes more time to study and write notes that can let me memorize easily."

" Oh, then do you mind to borrow us a while? Perhaps it can improve after having the energy of a genius, hehehe." Jasper spoke. Grace nod her head and take out some note book to them.

" Be sure to remember give back to me. I need to study." Pamela is grateful and thank her. " Thanks a lot."

Jasper have open it and look through. " Wow. Genius are always a genius, those notes are quite easy to memorize. Maybe I need to go through it too."

Pamela have open one of a note book too. As she is look through her book, she suddenly found something special inside of the book.

It was a paper that are writing a weird things:

Genius spell

A spell that could make you become more luckier and smarter than before. Sounds interesting right, every people gotta love it.

Ingredients
A slice of mouth skin.  

Two frogs.

500 grams of fish gills.

Rabbit's fur(especially white fur)

3 spiders 

Human brain

200ml of bloods

Procedure

1. Gather all the ingredients.

2. Mix all the ingredients together.

3. Blend it till 3 minutes.

4. After 3 minutes, pour into a cup. Hold it and said "May the universe give me the power intelligence and lucky." ( Make sure the room is dark and don't have any lights through it)

5. Drink it slowly and the spell will be done.

Warning

± Make sure no one is around. If so, the spell will be spoil.

± You must follow this PROPERLY. Or else you also will get a bad results.

Good luck, there's no going back.

Is this really work? Pamela is gulping when she finished reading. She look around to make sure no one is near her or notice it.

She have no idea why Grace have those kind of things. If this is the way why her exam grade is excellent and intelligent? Is this the reason why she doesn't really want to tell everybody?

Pamela look at Grace, and finally decide what to do.

I will try it, if this can make me become better.

She think too deeply and didn't notice someone is in front of her. She bump into him and drop all the book she hand.

" I'm sorry! " Pamela take it quickly and apologies. The tall boy she bump and Jasper help her to pick up the things.

The tall boy take up a paper and look at it a while. Pamela is afraid that he would saw it is the recipe and quickly take it away from him.

" Thank you for your help anyway." She smile to them and walk away.