Chapter 20

" Isla! Isla! Where are you?" Hadley shout her name, wish to give some response.

" Sis! Sis! Are you here?!"

" Sebastian! Are you dead?! "

" Brittany! Watch your mouth!"

" I don't care, Harriet!"

The sky become dark and dark now.  They still can't find them. They all become more nervous and worries.

Brittany squat, she find out some footprint in the field. " Hey! Everyone, I think I find something."

Everyone gather together . Hadley compare her foot to the footprint.

" It is same size as me. I think it is her's for real."

" Then, we should follow up." Kyler spoke.

They all follow the footprint carefully to not being spoilt the clues. After that, they end up in the hall. They notice all the hall are full with burnt doll.

" What happen here? " Harriet look around and her eyes open wide.

" Are they all here before?" Thomas said.

They all started search around for clues.

After a while, Gavin lean against the wall. " We still can't find anything, you sure to stay here?"

" If don't then do you have any idea to find them?" Nicholas ask him.

" I don't know. But it seems like have noth- Oh! What the f-" when Gavin is speaking, he feel something a brick is sinking.

" What's happening?" Jasper spoke. All of them go near to them. They saw a secret passageway, the stage show a stairway.

They all go downstairs and find what's inside. Everyone start wondering what's inside.

" Wow! I cannot believe our school have this supplies!" Kyler is curious.

" What would it be inside?" Nicholas is excited, however. "  A place to put treasure? The place which put answer sheet in the future exam? "

" Nah, if you go at the end you will gotta know it." Thomas spoke.

Of course this is not what they all think. By the way, they at least find two people familiar.

" Sis! Sebastian! You both are here!" Jasper shout.

" Why the hack you both here? What about Isla?" Hadley shout too. But her volume is louder than Jasper, it have an echo in here.

They both put their finger on their mouth to tell them stay lower their volume.

" You said Isla is lost...?"

" Yea, my fault. I don't know it will end up like this." Hadley sigh.

" Anyway, this place is seems dangerous. We need to be careful." Morraine spoke. They all nod and understand.

Soon, they heard a strange, deep, loud noise echoing. They all trembling with fear.

A sudden wind blowing up all the candle light. It become darker than midnight.

The monster become loud and louder. It looks like it almost close to them.

" Oh no, what should we do?" Pamela whisper with trembling.

" Stay quiet. We will be safe, don't worry." Jasper whisper back.

Fortunately, the monster really gone away as the sound become smaller and smaller.

Sebastian light up the lighter. They all surprise to him that he have this thing.

" Thank you, Sebastian." Morraine thank him. 

" By the way, I keep smell a weed in your body." Brittany smile and point at him.

Sebastian nod. " Correct. I smoke weed. "

" ... ..." They all speechless.

" We need to keep moving." Kyler said in trembling. " This is too scary..."

" Same here... ..." Pamela nod.

They all stick together to explore the place. If they heard the monster's voice, Sebastian need to turn off the light immediately.

After a while, they heard a whispering. They found out they arrive a jail. When they look beside of them, they find some of the people are in jail, include Isla.

" Isla! " Hadley is excited.

" Hadley!" Isla is burst with tears. " I am sorry. I let you all worried at me and I end up with trouble!"

" At least you are alive. We need to save you right now." Harriet take out a pin from her head and try to unlock the door.

A stranger sound suddenly appear. " Please save us too. "

But another guy shout " No! Don't ever think to escape here. That's impossible."

" Who are you all?" Morraine ask all of the people in jail.

" We are just nothing but a betrayal. But before that, we are all students and teachers. "

They all gasp.

" Is a long story by the way. In case, we all because we stop believe devil or obey what he said. Therefore, we all end up in here and wait to be dead."

" It looks like a cult ..."  Jasper is shock.

" Not really. I think. "

" Many people die here. However, all the people think they are just missing. "

" So be careful, guys. Keep surviving and ignore what happen today. All you need is to graduate, right?"

" No, we can't just leave you all here! " Morraine spoke.

" Yeah! We need to save you all!" Jasper agree.

" There's impossible. Run! Don't stay here any longer!"

Harriet success to open the lock and save Isla.

However, at the same time, the monster notice them. The monster is getting furious. It open his mouth and chasing them.

They have no choice but run away as fast as they could.

***

They all finally get rid of the place. The secret passageway slowly return to the stage.

" We need to save them no matter what! This is way too scary!" Nicholas spoke.

" But this is too dangerous! We are hardly to survive." Kyler refuse.

Morraine clench her fist " Although this is too dangerous, but if we just leave it be, more people will die here. "

" We need to save them before is too late. " Jasper spoke. " Those person need proper punishment."