Chapter 13

Pamela wake up in the nurse office. She ask nervously to them" What's going on? "

Hadley and Isla summarize what's happening.

Pamela sigh and bound down her head " My fault. I let situation even worse. So you are all here to see how funny I am right?"

" No. We don't. " Kyler console her. " Just... Are you really cheating in exam?"

Pamela quiet a while and nod her head " Yes. I am."

" Why? You are already better." Jasper spoke.

" But I don't think so!" Pamela shout with tears. " You know what?! Everyone keep joking at me cause I am just a nerd who just know study hard but gain normal grades! I don't wanna let this happen again again and again! I can't help but use a spell to help me!"

" A spell?!" Jasper shock. Everyone put their finger on their mouth to tell him keep volume smaller.

" I don't know why she know that, I doesn't tell any of them! How come she know that? It being crumpled? It could be many reason! How she would know I use it? " Pamela can't help but saying faster like machine gun.

" Wait, wait. Who is the girl that know you use it?" Hadley ask.

"Grace, the one who said she gonna tell the teacher?" Isla ask her too.

" Yes. "

" If so, maybe there are other people who know it told her?"

" Or maybe she saw you use it?"

" She don't..." Pamela try to flash back. " Oh... But I had accidentally let two person saw it."

" One is my new roommate, Brittany. One is a stranger boy. I remember he is tall and have a spectacle on it."

Harriet spoke " Maybe you just let it show to people too much, so that's why you end up expose.

They all nod their head.

" But no matter what, Pamela, you shouldn't need to do it. " Morraine frown.

Pamela clench the blanket " But if I don't use it people will keep laughing at me."

Hadley spoke " It doesn't really matter though! You see, my grade is sucks but I don't give a fuck to it! I still live great, right?"

Morraine smile " But I think the most important is we shouldn't need to care too much at what people see us. Because what they see isn't what the real ourselves."

Pamela nod her head. Morraine look at the watch and tell them " I should leave here. I have a detention soon. "

" Pamela, you could take a rest. I would explain to the teacher."

Pamela, lying down on the bed, her head turn at her " Really? But I-"

" It's fine, Pamela. You need to have a rest. " Jasper smile to her.

" Hope you are fine, Morraine." Thomas wave at her. Morraine wave back to them and leave here.