Chapter 1

The summer holidays are finally ended. Everybody are go back to school just like the usual.

When everyone are coming back to the classroom, they all notice there is a new table and chair appear in the class.

" A new student come?" A student is excited when he saw it.

" OMG! I wonder how will he or she would look like?"

" I wish he is a guy that has good looking and personality! I will definitely dating him if so!"

"Of course. But I just wish the new student can treat us nicely. "

As they discussing and excited about what will the new student looks like, A tall and slim woman and a cute looking girl walk inside the classroom. Everyone are silence and they both catch their eye immediately.

" Greetings, humans." The tall slim woman smile and spoke. " I am Lindsay Mckamey. Just call me Miss Lindsay. "

" This is Brittany Mckamey. From now on, she is your new classmates and I am your new English teacher. Please treat everyone nice and don't make troubles during my class."

Lindsay face at Brittany and said gently " Brittany, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?"

Brittany nods and face to the class " Glad to see you all, my fellow classmates. You can just call me Brittany or Beauty if you want too. Hehe."

All of the pupils laugh when found out she is kinda hilarious.

" Geez, they both looks like a doppelganger." Thomas who sit at the back of Morraine.

"Same here. "

Indeed. They have the similar smile that stick on their face everytime.

Lindsay point at the seat that no one sit. " Brittany, you could sit there. " Brittany then sit at the seat that is beside Morraine.

When Lindsay is starting teaching. Brittany look at Morraine and start to talk " Hey! What's your name? "

Morraine is surprise and look at her.  "Oh! Me? Just call me Morraine."

" Wow. You have such a beautiful smooth hair."

" Thanks. Everyone always said that."

" Oh, I just wish I can have it and store inside a jar. So I could look at it everyday and feel more appearcite."

"... ... I love your fluffy hair more. "

" Perhaps we human are tend to love others things than ourselves, right? Haha."

" Okay, class. Who's know the answer?" Lindsay ask a question and look the rest.

She confuse at Morraine and Brittany for a while. But she choose Kyler despite of them. " You. The one with a blue hair, please answer it."

"Yes, mama?!" Kyler is too nervous when he being called after daydreaming. He finally realize he accidentally said it and it let students laugh out loud.

Lindsay chuckles " I never thought you could be so cute. That's fine. You could call me "Mama Lindsay" whenever you want~"

Kyler is awkward. He said nothing, look at the floor and rub his hair.