Chapter 6

Kyler and Pamela walk around the school to their task: find those people that lost.

Kyler holding her sleeve, said in trembling " Are... Are you sure there are still person who lost here? This seem... Quite and the wind keep blowing at me... ..."

" I... I don't know. But what if it have?" Pamela also her voice is trembling and her body is shivering. " Since everybody said some people haven't get out-"

Just then, a vase nearby falling. The vase broke and it let Kyler scream.

" Ah!!! Don't touch me! Ah!!!" Kyler close his eyes and hold her sleeve more tightly.

" Ahh!!! Don't scare me!!!" She shout even louder than him.

When they look back, there is no one here but just a broken vase. They both speechless.

Pamela look at him, ask " You sure to keep going? Or should we leave?"

" Ugh... But I don't think I just leave here..." He sigh and look around.

Just then, they heard a sound nearby. It keep saying " Is someone there? Could someone save us?"

" ... ..." They both look at each other, don't know what could they do. 

Kyler slowly took the flashlight to find where the sound come from. Finally, they find out there is three man who were held down by a huge pillar.

" Help... Help us..." A thin man cried for help.

" Is you all... ..." Kyler realize they are Tom, Dick and Harry are in trouble.

" Oh, is you, Kyler."  Harry show him a smile. " Could you help us all to move away the pillar? "

" Yeah, it is way too painful! " Dick      smiled awkwardly. " Let's forget the past and help us. Please~ "

Pamela stomp at Dick's hand heavily. Dick is scream painfully.

Pamela yell at him with anger " How dare you? Your name is enough akward and also have a shameless personality. "

" Bitch! Stop talk to my bro like this!" Harry frown his eyebrows and shout back to her.

Kyler is furious " Shut up! If you know people can't talk to your bro like this, then it is also fault to talk to me in the same way. "

He point at Tom " Bullshit!" , move to his finger to Dick " Garbage!" then turn to Harry " Asshole!"

" I won't forgive you and I will never save you all!" He hold Pamela's hand and leave here.

All of a sudden, a sound of gun shot appear. It let Kyler and Pamela have a heart attack for a while.

They both turn their head to the back to see what happen, another gun shot appear again and it nearly shot them.

As they decide to leave here as quick as lighting, a sound appear.

" What an interesting scene. I quite like it." A short and ponytail man show up with a gun show up in front of them.

Tom, Dick and Harry are dead by his gunshots. They all eyes wide open and side of their head have a hole on it.

" Edward... I cannot believe you do this... ..." Kyler is shocking to see this.

Edward laugh coldly " Isn't this is all you both want to see? "

" Unfortunately, this is also the end of you both. " Edward aim at the target point at them.

Pamela  whisper " Shit, if Gavin is here then it isn't the big problem."