Chapter 2

"Why don't you just follow others? This is out of the way!" Morraine said and look around the big , quiet corridor.

"This is way more faster to reach the school hall, trust me!" Jasper smile at her and answer. " I don't wanna to squeeze with others."

In the corridor that just have Morraine and Jasper are walking to the way to the school hall.  The corridor can echoing their sound.

" Hey, sis. Do you know, I suddenly have a nostalgia about this school. Weird, right?"

" Hm... Me too. I also think like that. Just like... I have arrive here a long ago."

"Of course. You arrive here a long ago! You already stay here for some years!" Jasper chuckles, and look at her.

Morraine face at him " No. I doesn't mean that. I mean, it feel like we had been here a long ago, the time before we study here! "

He frown but smile " Hmm... Weird. "
She nod her head and repeat his word. " Yea. Weird."

They quiet for a while. Jasper feel cringe and start talking again " Hey! I actually don't want to go back here. Here is boorish! Most importantly, I don't want to do those homework! It is too much and I am like dying here! "

"But you said you are nostalgia here just now?" Morraine said.

" ... That's different. But in dorm room, it is also boring. You know, I am keep playing my mobile phone game the entire holiday. " 

He sigh and shake his head " I wish this year, I have more friends. "

She smile at him. " But I thought you are happy enough when you play mobile phone game?" Morraine said.

"But I am all alone... ..." He stop his  sentence suddenly. " Fine. I am fine. Um, nothing."

"Did you hear someone crying?" Morraine stop walking. She tap his shoulder and asking him. Jasper also stop walking and listen carefully.

" ... ... I don't heard anything." He face at her and shake his head.

"It become louder!" Morraine is started trembling with fear. " Over there! Don't you heard it?!" She point at the south of corridor. Jasper is confusing and look at the way she point.

As he turn his head to look for it, a man that his entire body cover by blood suddenly fly toward them and yell at them.

They shock and duck on the floor without hesitation. Morraine and Jasper then stand up quickly and run as fast as lightning.  'The blood man' almost hit by the wall. He turn around and continue chase them.

" Who is he? Why does it happen?"  Jasper running while saying that.
Morraine turn her head to behind to look about it. However, she didn't saw 'the blood man' on their back.

When she turn her head back to the front, 'the blood man' appear at their front all of a sudden. Jasper had scream and grab her hand run at another way.

"We can't just running! What should we do?" He panting heavily and said. Unfortunately, they reach the dead space of the corridor.

When they want to head back, 'the blood man' arrive here. He look and smile at them.

" What do you want from us?" Morraine try to talk to him calm.

"You take my life. I hate you!" He said with his husky sound and stare at them.

"We don't take your life. " Jasper said.

" I want to leave here." 'The blood man' change his topic suddenly.

"We also want to leave here." Morraine said to him. " But we need to wait until we graduate."

" There is no 'graduate' here." 'The blood man' said. "There is only... ... Start with another... ... terrible life."

"?" Morraine and Jasper look at each other. They don't understand what he was saying.

When they look ahead, 'the blood man' dissapaer. They become more confuse when they saw it.

"That's weird."

Morraine look at her watch and tap at him " Come on. Let's forget about this.
We are almost late."

They doesn't speak then and speed up their pace to the way of the school hall.

***

After a while, they arrive the enormous hall. The hall have a sense of Victorian style. It is crowded. The students had  divided into a few groups to follow their class.

"Thank God! We didn't get late! "

"Yes. We made it." Morraine said. She then turn her head and said to him.    "See you at recess!" Jasper nod his head and they seperate.

" Good morning and welcome back, everyone. " The headmaster, Mr. Sanders come out and have a long boring speech.

Everyone are started feeling sleepy. Some of them are sleeping secretly.

" Please pay attention, everyone. "Mr. Sanders notice it. He increase his sound volume to wake everyone. It really work but they all have a impatient face.

"Hadley Sullivan! Please stand up!" Mr. Sanders suddenly call her. Every people started focus on her and turn her head to the class she at.

A blonde hair girl is still sleeping. She didn't realize she being called.

" Hadley Sullivan! Stand! Up! " Hadley finally awake. She sigh and stand up out of sorts. 

" Hadley, you had been record in the black list, do you know that?" Mr. Sanders stare at her.  " How courage you are! You seems like nothing happened to you!"

"My dear all students, please don't be like her! Or else, you know what will happen."

Hadley didn't look at him. She look at the ground and playing her hair.

However, from the far away of her classmates, a girl looks like her is cover half of her face and look at Hadley worriedly.