Chapter 4

"Wake up! You gotta be late!!!"

A woman shouting, shaking at Morraine heavily. She open her eyes and look at her immediately.

It is Agnes . Mobus, her roommate, a seventeen years old student and Morraine's classmate. She is also her best friend and usually they walk to class together.

" Now you still have thirty minutes to prepare yourself! I should go now ! Good luck! " Soon, she leave the room as quick as lightning and leave Morraine alone.

" ... ..." Morraine say nothing. She tidying her hair in front of the mirror and changing to her school uniform as fast as she can.

After she changed, she notice a purse is on the table. She looked at it, it is a pink purse that have a cute blue elephant on it.

It is Agnes 's! How can she so clumsy? She sigh and think at it.

Just then, door knocking. Is she come back? She grab her purse and open the door.

"Hi! Nice to see you again!" A dark skin tone girl with a two bun smile cheerfully at her.

"Oh! Ada! I miss you so much!" Morraine is excited and hug at her. Ada hug her back and giggles.

"Hey! This is your breakfast! " Ada said and give her an egg sandwich.

Morraine shake her head "No thanks. I think I don't have time to eat now. " She is going on the way to her classroom.

"Who said you don't have time? We can eat while we are on the way to school!" Ada is eating her ham sandwich and walk with her. " You might get starve if you don't. Breakfast is important, you know."

She nod her head and do the same thing as Ada. They walk as fast as they can to the bus stop.

Unfortunately, as they arrive, the school bus drive away far from them. Morraine decide to chase the bus and let the bus driver notice them but Ada grab her hand and refuse her to do it.

" Your speed can't reach the bus. " Ada then grab her leave the bus stop. Morraine look at her confusing. When she want to ask her what should they do, Ada smile and put her finger on her mouth " We gotta use the "shortcut" ! "

***

There is a big old tree at the left side of the girls dorm house. Morraine and Ada reach there.

" I haven't tell others the secret. You are the first one! Lucky you!" Ada wink at her. She then put her hands on the ground near the tree and said with whispering.

"Dear old tree,
Thank you for your exist.
Now show me the way classroom,
We would be grateful for you!

As she finish speaking, it shows a big deep hole under the tree. Morraine is surprising and open her mouth widely.

"Come on! Let's jump in!"

" Seriously? I don't think this is safe to jump down."

"That's no need to be scare! Come on!" Ada grab Morraine's hand and they jump inside the hole.

Inside the hole has various types of beautiful flowers such as rose, daisy, orchid, morning glories and some other flowers. There is also have some old yet looks historical furnitures around the world.

But it doesn't inspire Morraine. The speed of they fell is way too fast that make her scream as she doesn't prepare for it. But Ada is enjoying and laugh happily.