Chapter 10

At the midnight, all of them gather at the back of the nurse office.

They all secretly open the door and make sure no one except them are here.

After a while, they reach the second floor of the nurse office. Pamela take out the key and try to open it.

Luckily, the door is manage to unlock. They all are excited. Pamela gulping, open the door slowly.

Surprisedly, they notice something unexpected here. They saw nothing but just a dark corridor and the floor is cover with blood.

All of them take out their phone and turn on the flashlight to see clearly. Together, they just move forward to find the answer.

They saw another door. They look at each other, no idea what to do.

As they surprise, they all heard a noice inside. It looks like someone calling for help but being cover mouth.

Pamela is nervous and said " I didn't expect this will happen. What should I do?"

Isla frown " Maybe just go back and take the key to open it?"

Jasper shake his head. " It doesn't lock." He slowly open the door and see what is it inside.

As they surprise, Thomas is being ties hand and feet with ropes. His mouth is also tie with a cloth.

The room is full with blood on wall and floor. The wall have a inverted pentagram and have a rope that hung there, don't know what is it use for. Moreover, there also dead rabbit body with only bones are everywhere.

" What is happening?!" Kyler is shock and look around. He and Nicholas rush and help him to untie Thomas immediately.

" This is terrible! Why this place become like this?" Pamela is scare and trembling. She and Isla holding Hadley's arm and look around.

" I don't know, don't ask me!" Hadley say with trembling sound.

When Kyler untie the cloth that cover his mouth , Thomas shout to them " Look out! Your back! Run away! Now!!!!!"

They all are shock and turn around to see what happen.

The male nurse is handing a gun and target at them. " Too late."

As he resort to shoot, someone is faster than him. The male nurse is being shot of his arm. He drop his gun.

Everyone are surprise and look who is it. " Gavin! Is you! "

" I know you are not the bad guy!"

Gavin just smile at them and say nothing.

The male nurse is furious. He take his gun and want to attack them. But Morraine notice and stomp on his hand immediately. He shout out of his pain.

Gavin shoot his leg. He bent down and shout " I surrender. I surrender. Stop doing it."

Hadley quickly take out his mask to see who he is.

His head is upside down and his neck is sewed.

" Scarf teacher?!" Morraine, Thomas and Kyler are shock when they saw him.

" Why you? Why you want to kill me?" Thomas shout at him.

" I am sorry. You all, but I was being force." The scarf teacher apologies and started to tell them the truth.