Chapter 18

Morraine is sit down under a tree. Ada suddenly appear at her side and ask " Having a bad day?"

Morraine nod. She take some pill and gulping.

Maxwell point at the jar of pills " Oh boy. You will get toothache if you eat it everyday. "

Mabel face at him " Oh, Maxwell.  It is not a great time on joke. Well, it isn't easy to stop at something."

Desmond frown and hands point at her " So you just let her be? Dude, are you seriously-"

" Guys. Stop talking a while. " Morraine finally spoke. " I already get annoyed today and you all just add trouble to me. "

All of them look at each other, silence a while.

Morraine look at the pills, she sigh " Why it isn't work now? Usually you doesn't like that."

" Hey, watch yourself." Ester point at her to give a caution. Morraine look up and saw Lindsay walk by. She quickly hide it inside the pocket to not   get caught.

Lindsay saw her and looks delightful. " Hey, human, I finally found one."

" Human, could you help me to calculate the votes to my dear fellow dolls? You just need to calculate each of the votes and record it in a purple hard cover book. "

Morraine nod her head. " Can I call my friend to help me?" She look at her beside to see if Mabel and the others agree or not.

However as she turn back, they all disappear suddenly. Morraine keep look around to look for them.

" What's the matter, human? " Lindsay raise an eyebrow and ask her. " Of course you can if you want."

" Nothing. I would ask them later." Morraine turn her head back to face her. " They are too shy to meet other people."

Lindsay giggles, she walk away and thank her " Then, thank you for your help, human. I would be back later."

Morraine stand up and head to the way to the art exhibition.

" Oh, that lady is quite interesting! I like her." Mabel chuckles when look at her back.

Morraine is surprise " Hey, where are you all going just now? "

" We are going to washroom a while. We are sorry for not telling you." Ada apologize to her.

" All go washroom at the same time? " Morraine frown her eyebrows.

" For me, I just want to get rid of teacher. I don't want to face them." Maxwell spoke. Ester nod her head.     " Same here."

" Whatever. I want you all to help me calculate the votes. "

" No problem. " Desmond accept.

***

After they arrive the school hall where the art exhibition held, there is no more people except dolls here.

Morraine see around to find the purple hard cover book like what Lindsay told. When she saw it is on the table, she go and take it.

Ada and the others started to counting the votes.

" 63 votes here!" Ada shouting and wave the vote on her hand.

" Mine is 78!" Mabel shout. Morraine walk to them when they tell her the record to look which doll it is.

" Wow! 100! Hahaha! I am the highest now!" Desmond laugh.