Chapter 7

Kyler is grateful for them when they help him to coping his problem.

"Thank you. I really... Appreciate you all." He give them some pack of cupcakes. " Here, for you. I make it. "

Hadley is excited when she saw it. She grab it immediately and smile " Wow! It looks delicious! Thanks. Hehehe!"

Everyone choose their own cupcakes and thank him. Some of them unwrap and eat it.

Kyler bound down the head and said " By the way... Am I weak? I can't stand such a small problem. I bother you..."

Pamela face at him " No. You don't. You are strong."

Isla agree " If I were you, I will tell my friends to seek help. "

" But you don't." Thomas spoke. " You choose to be silent and suffered on your own. Just don't let anyone involved in this."

Morraine smile " That's why, you are stronger than you think. On the other hand, you need to remember you are not alone now."

Kyler looks relief, he finally smile and bow down " Thank you, again. I really appreciate you all of the brave and justice." They all laugh and happy to hear that.

Just then, a ash brown hair girl walk inside. All of them hide their cupcakes to not get caught.( As bringing foods inside here is breaking the rules)

She walk quickly to another sick girl who lying on the bed with two other girls gather.

" Yvonne! My dear Yvonne, Are you alright? Oh no, you so pity! " She is nervous and ask her. The girl name Yvonne just look at her weakly " I'm totally fine."

A girl wearing big earrings, Catherine grab Yvonne's hand, worried " Oh, you need to recover quickly!"

Soon, the ash brown hair woman turn her head. She gasp when notice Morraine is here too.

"YOU!!!" She point at her furiously. " I haven't teach you a lesson!"

She walk closer to her, her face almost stick at Morraine's, shouting even loudly " My clothes still have those damn stains after washing multiple times! "

"And the bracelet!!" She point it on her hand and tell her " It still have the smell of the noodles! This is disgusting!! You thought it isn't important but it is friendship bracelets, my besties and I have one!" Her best friends shows the hand which wearing the same bracelet with her.

" Now! You ruin it ALL! It turns to " noodles stink smell bracelet" and I don't want to wear it anymore!"

Hadley is angry. She slapping the table vigorously " Enough! How could you be so rude to her! "

Isla also stand up, helping her to scold her " Indeed! It just an accident and how come you take it too serious!"

Her bestie cross her arm, stare at the twins " You know this bracelets is hard to get it? It is not a thing that can simply buy at the grocery!"

" But Isla is right! You all can't scold her! It is just a small problem , it shouldn't need to argue!" Nicholas tell
the girls.

" Hello, this is nurse office. Please keep quiet... ..." A man with a fierce gaze walk at the door and tell them to silent.

Those girls, except Yvonne cross their arm together and stare at them. " That's fine, Harriet. Don't waste our time to talk with those bunch of idiots!"

" What did you said? You piece of shit!" Hadley can't handle her temper anymore. She resort to walk toward and have a fight with her. Jasper and Pamela refuse her without thinking twice.

All of the sudden, they heard a rain sound. It make Harriet surprised and said " Oh no! It's raining! I didn't bring an umbrella!" She turn to her besties, wish they had.

However, they also shake their head to tell her they also don't.

She took up her phone on her pocket. Dialing numbers and calling. But it doesn't answering her. She become anxious and go outside to find a place with better signals.

Jasper is open the curtain, looking outside the window, he cocked and confuse " Weird. It doesn't rain outside. "

" If so, what is the sound of the dropping waters?"

When Nicholas ended his sentence, they all heard a loud screaming from the outside. They all shock and run outside the room to find out.

" Blood!!! Why is blood dropping??!!!!!" Harriet cried.

They all look up on the ceiling. The ceiling drop lots of crimson blood on them. All of them are raining with blood now and it shock them so much.

Moreover, there are also a nurse is lying on the ground. Her pulse is bleeding and handing a knife.

The man with a fierce gaze who is shock. He stare at the dead nurse, freeze on the ground.