Chapter 3

It's recess time. Everyone are going to line up and grab their food at cafeteria.

Hadley is sighing. She handing a tray of food and sit down on random seat. Another girl that look like her is following her and sit on her beside.

" Hadley, are you... ... Feeling better now?" The girl looks like her is asking her.

" What do you think so?" Hadley sigh again, " I don't know what am I doing anything wrong? Like, like I have no reason to screw the principal up!"

She bite an apple, and said while eating " You know, it is fucking tired when you wake up early at morning? Moreover, it is first day of school! Come on!!! Everybody don't have the mood for it! "

"Then, the principal's speech. Oh! It is totally fucking BORING!!! How we can supposed have the energy to listen all his shit?! Right, Isla?" Hadley is furious and complain all about him. Isla just nod and listen to her.

Morraine and Jasper are handling  tray of food, standing beside them. "Excuse me, can we sit here?" he ask. Hadley and Isla turn their head to look where the sound appear together.

" Yes, you can!" Isla then give way to them.

"Thank you!" They both say and sit down together.Hadley is surprising and look at Morraine closer. Morraine is shock and back off a bit.

"Woah!!!! You look like a BARBIE DOLL! " Hadley is excited. She pat Isla' s shoulder to call her and look at her. "Look! Isla! Is she look really like a Real Walking Barbie???!!!"

Isla look at her and said" You look beautiful!"

"Um... ... Thank you! You both are beautiful, too." Morraine said.

They both giggles and look at each other. 

"You know, boy. You are lucky to have a beautiful and attractive girlfriend like her!"  Hadley look at Jasper and said with admire.

Jasper shake his head "No! She is my sister, I am still single by the way."

Hadley giggles. She push Isla and whisper to her "Hey, we have a change to date him!"

"... ..." Abbott siblings are speechless about Hadley, although she is whisper but her voice is still loud and they can hear clearly.

"Are you both... twins? You both looks totally alike." Morraine try to change the topic and ask them.

"Yes, indeed! Look almost the same, right?" Hadley smile. She put her arm around Isla's shoulder.

Morraine look at them. She then said  " ... It still have difference."

She point at Hadley  " Your eyes are brown," then point at Isla " And your eyes are blue."

"Moreover, your hair ties at different sides." Morraine start to analysing. She repeat her action, point at Hadley then Isla " Your ponytail are tie at left and yours are right."

"... Only this two difference. "

" That's right." She nodded and said. " So, what's your name? I am Hadley and she is Isla. "

"Just call me Morraine and my brother, Jasper."

"Oh, we are at the same grade, sis." He said. Morraine feel awkward and nodes.

"Nice to meet you, Morraine. Such a perfect and rare name." Isla said.

They then have a wonderful moment in lunch time.

After a while, recess time over. Everybody return to their class to continue their lesson.

***

At midnight, all of them are go back to their dorm room and hit the sack to end their day.

However, Morraine still haven't sleep. She is sitting on a sofa. She handing a hard cover book and a black pen, looking at the scenario outside the window, thinking of the idea of a poem.

Then, she suddenly have an idea, start to move her pen and write it all down:

Two girls , one siblings,
Same face and same age,
This is because they are twins!

One girl have brown eyes,
One girl have blue eyes,
Most importantly, they also have the same height!

One girl tie her hair at left side,
While another tie at right side,
Yet, they thought always are the same side.

They always together,
No matter what,
And they promise they never seperate each other.

As Morraine is writing, there is suddenly a woman singing sound appear far away.

"Weird. Who is singing at this time?"  Morraine is curious. She stand up and go outside to look for it.

She walk the entire girl's dorm room, but she still can't find the woman.

"If she is not at the dorm house, then where she will be?" Morraine rubbing her head. She still never give up to find her.

Soon, she decide to go outside the girl's dorm house to continue finding her.

Just now, the voice is getting louder and louder. Morraine is excited, can't wait to see what's she looks like.

After a while, she arrive a fountain, the center between boy's dorm room and girl's dorm room.

Certainly, the woman who singing really at here. She is wearing a black coat as black as midnight that can melt her into darkness.

Her gentle, tender but resounding voice attract and amazed her. The voice can really let her forget the cold of the wind blowing at her.

All of a sudden, she stop. The woman notice her then turn around.

She take off the cloak, let the moonlight look clear her appearance.

Her face is cover of scars, her eyes and skin are as white as snow. Most importantly,   the above of her head is open and her brain is shown. 

She look at her, smile " You... ... Can... See... Me... ..."