Chapter 14

Morraine arrive at an old classroom. She standing in front of the dusty old door, sighing, and open it.

When she closed the door, all the  detention student turn to stare at her at the same time. Their all heads down, eyes look up and mouth up.

Morraine gulping, she sit at the only seat in the last row of the classroom. She doesn't want to keep looking at those students staring her like a psycho.

Strange... Anything is strange... I feel like I am in a dream now?

She take out chill pills and eat a pill to calm herself.

" Hey, you here?" Maxwell smirk.

" Maxwell? Why are you here?"

" We are all here." Ada smile. " What a coincidence."

" What?"

" Yeah. Looks like we all have piss teacher off." Mabel shrug her shoulder and look at her.

Esther hold her chin on the table and sigh. " You know, I suppose to go back to the library on my duty. I don't know what am I do wrong, by the way."

" Same here." Morraine shrug her shoulder and spoke.

A school nurse come inside, she taking a syringe, walking toward to Morraine.

Morraine wants to run away, but she found out she being cuffed.

Before she being injected, the school nurse whisper " I have no choice. I'm sorry. "

This sentence... Almost every people said that... Why?

Morraine found out she can't move anymore. She is like being glued on the chair. The corners of her mouth rise like the rest of them.

Just then, a beautiful woman walk in. She look at all of them and smile.

" Well, that's what we want. At least we teachers will be better if all of the students are listen to us."

This woman called Eglantia. She is principal's wife, perhaps. Her cold lime eyes let everyone being obey as she looks fierce.

Eglantia fluttered her hair, writing a big sentence " THE SCHOOL RULES" on the black board.

" I see you all against the rules, being reported by teachers, principal, or whatever! At least you all are " not so good" student. "

" You all need to know, a student need to follow all the school rules! When you are graduate and in the society, you Still Need To Follow The Rules no matter how shitty it is."

Just then, she heard someone are trying to hold back his laugh.

Eglantia notice, she stare at the boy who sit on the last row and ask " What are you laughing at? Do you found anything funny?"

A tall boy who spectacle look up to her, he answer " Seriously? We all must to follow all the rules in school and also society?"

" Yea, I know That's True. But you know what? We are humans, if we follow all the rules, how are we same like those lifeless robots?"

Eglantia clenching her jaws, she holding a long ruler go near to him. She continue stare at him " Don't you dare to say that again?"

" He say we need to be human! You deaf?" Morraine shout.

Eglantia become even furious. She can't hold back anymore. She use the long ruler and hit him.

" This is your choice! You bullshit!" Then, she walk to the table to turn on a red button.

The school nurse come in again. She holding a syringe. However, she stop. She walk toward to Desmond. Desmond whisper to the school nurse and the school nurse nod her head like she understood what he wants.

Eglantia confuse and ask " What are you doing? "

The school nurse then go to Eglantia's side. She said nothing but injected her immediately. Eglantia is surprise first. But then she standing and doesn't move anymore.

After that, she go and save all the students. All the students finally set free and run away from the old classroom.

" Wow! We finally free!" Ada shout out happily. " It's terrible in an abandoned classroom. "

" Yea, I always feel like something spirit floating everywhere!" Mabel spoke.

" Anyway, we need to be careful at here. We can't be caught again. I don't wanna stay here!" Desmond spoke.

Morraine face at Desmond, she ask " What are you talking to the nurse about? "

Desmond answer " Well, I told her to set free us, of course. "

" Actually, only some of the students in detention are actually have misdoing. "

"What do you mean?"

" He means, some of the students have suspicious know the dark secret of the school. " Ester said. " They use detention for sake. But actually they are doing something to let them forget."

" Remember, Morraine. " Maxwell whisper to her. " This school have a dark secret, we need to stop without being notice. "

The tall spectacle boy stop Morraine and the school nurse all of a sudden.   " Thank you to save me, save all the students. "

The school nurse answer " Hey, that's fine. I think you need to thank her." She point to Morraine. " It's her idea."

" What? Do you mean Desmond? He is behind me." Morraine show him at her back.

As her surprise, she find out they all already disappear.  Morraine confuse and keep point at her back " They were still behind me! I don't know when they disappear?"

The school nurse confuse too " Well, I don't know you. Maybe they leave?"

Morraine smile and rub her hair " Oh! I remember they always leave without telling me. That's funny."

The tall boy spoke " I am Sebastian by the way. It's nice to meet you all.  "

" I'm Morraine. "

" I guess you both make friends now. That's nice. I gotta leave then." The school nurse fixing her mask and leave.