Chapter 2

At the recess, a boy is waiting her under a tree near the school field. He keep look at his watch and look around is she gonna come. He started frown his eyebrows as he waited for so long.

" Owen! Owen!" Harriet run toward him and hug him without thinking twice. Owen smiling and push her away after a while.

" Do you have something else that need to talk?"

" Nothing. Just want to see you, my sweetie pie."

It makes Harriet giggles. " Oh, you are so sweet! But, come on! Let's cut the craps! "

Owen took out a small box from pocket. He holding it and ask her.         "Guess what it is inside? "

"I'm not sure, a ring?" Harriet answer excitedly. Owen shake his head.

Harriet have no idea what it is. She shake her head and tell him she can't guess it. Owen open the box and let her show the answer.

It is an shiny opals necklace .

She gasp when she saw it. She is delightful and jump on the ground.

" Looks like you really like it." He smile and take it out of the box. Owen also help her to wear it on her neck.

Harriet took off a pocket mirror on her pocket, look at it satisfied " Oh my gosh! It is such a masterpiece! Where do you get it?"

" I... I made by myself."

" Really? Wow! Sweetie. You are so awesome! I love you so so much!" She hug him tightly again.

" I love you too, sweetie pie."

                               ***
Three girls are standing far away and saw this scene about Owen and Harriet.

There are Harriet's besties, Catherine, Vanessa and Yvonne. They stick together most of the time.

Catherine is playing her hair and frowning " Yikes! They both are really way too disgusting!"

" Yeah, are they get a room before? " Yvonne cross her arm, agree what she said.

Vanessa sigh " She doesn't really care about us after she get a boy."

" What a devoid of gratitude. She just a bitch that only care her new people."

" I agree with Catherine. Not like us, we are always stick together no matter what." Yvonne spoke when look at Catherine.

Vanessa grin on them " Girls. I know this relationship will no longer end up. Trust me. Then, she will go back to us."