Chapter 17

After school, they indeed went to the art exhibition that held in the school's hall.

Art exhibition have different topic every year and the topic is "Dolls" this year. There are many art dolls put on the table in two rolls. Every dolls have the description. It also have a box where you could put your ticket inside if you love it. Everyone have only one ticket and one change to vote.

Moreover, they are not like those normal looks dolls.

Pamela look at them and frowning " My god. They looks kinda weird. Is this what call art?"

" Nah! I think that's what they call "Creative"." Thomas look at a two same appearance dolls and spoke.

He look at the description beside it, when he saw it name them twins, he said "Have you heard about Grady Twins? "

"Grady Twins?" Morraine said.

"The Grady Twins are two little girls who were murdered by their father, Delbert Grady. After that, he was possessed by ghosts in the Overlook Hotel in The Shining."

"Speak about twins, I also have a similar story about twins. " Brittany start to tell a story to them.

There was once a twins, Lily and Sarah. They really look like each other. Their appearance, their voice, even their behavior. That's why they always confused everyone.

One day, Lily and Sarah had a walk in a forest. While walking, they lost at a barren land. Sarah tell her to leave here or else their parents will be worried. But Lily won't.

They argue at each other and end up separate each other. Just then, Lily saw a white rabbit. She found out cute. The rabbit suddenly go away and Lily want to chase the rabbit.

Sarah heard a scream all of a sudden. She know Lily is in trouble and run to find her.

But it is too late. Although she found Lily, she's dead down under the tunnel. Sarah can't help but crying. She regret she doesn't save her. From now on, Sarah is all alone.

"... ..."

"What a tragedy! Sarah is so pity to lost her sister. " Kyler frown.

"Yeah. I worry we also end up like them, you know. " Isla is frown too and look at Hadley.

"I promise we won't, Isla. Not all the twins end up like them. " Hadley chuckles. She shake her head and disagree what she said.

"I hope so. " Isla said.

Just then, Jasper accidentally bump into a ponytail girl who wear eye patch on his right eyes.

" Oh, I am sorry, miss! " Jasper apologies. But the girl just stare at him and walk away. Brittany at his side laugh out loud.

" What? Is something wrong?" Jasper don't understand.

Nicholas hold his chin " I wonder why the girl wearing boy's uniform?"

Brittany still laughing while answering " He is principal's son! Don't you know?"

"?!!" They all silence and feeling surprise at it.

" I think we should keep walking though." Jasper feeling akward and walk away. They all continue watch those dolls.

***

E

dward sigh. He look back at the gang of people far away, murmuring              " Seriously?! Am I really looks like a girl? I bet their eyes are totally blind! "