Chapter 11

Are we still alive... ...?

Morraine open her eyes. To be surprise, the school is being destroy too.

Could it be just like what he said... This is just a lucid dream or what? Morraine can't believe it will end up like this.

" Woah! Look how mess we made!" Brittany at the back of Jasper yell. She looks satisfied when she look at it.

Jasper smile at her." You awake quite fast. " He then look at the broken school. " I thought you will frustrated when you saw this ?"

" How could I? " Brittany chuckles. " I love how you all guys become rebel!"

Harriet and Gavin run to them. Harriet is surprise " Oh! You all here! Ah! I nearly think I will die in there!"

" I also have the same thought." Gavin smile and pat the dust away his clothes.

Pamela wave with a smile " Need any treatment? I bet some of you have injures... ..."

" I think I doesn't need it." Hadley hug at Isla. " I just need a hug enough."

" Oh, you look like a younger sister to me sometimes... ..." Isla sigh but still have a smile on her face. She hug back and they both sisters laugh together.

Sebastian look at his crack glasses and sighing " Could someone help me fix my spectacle? "

" Looks like something block your vision now." Thomas giggles. " I want to know how you four eyes looks like without glasses."

" Shut the fuck up... " Sebastian push him. Thomas laugh " I'm just joking! "

Kyler stand beside Pamela and talk to her " Hey, please help me to treat my arm. It hurts so badly!"

" Oh, where is it, let me see... ..." Pamela hold his arm to check where he hurt. She doesn't notice she accidentally touch his bruise and it make him shout in pain.

" Ouch! Ouch! That's hurt! "

" Oh! I'm sorry! I'm truly sorry."

Morraine smile at the rest of them when she saw they could be alive and have a true happy face. She stop smiling when she saw Grace and DeAndre seem unhappy at far away.

Morraine walk near to Grace. Grace feel someone is beside her and start talking " I can't believe this will happen to me. I looks like lost everything. "

DeAndre show a bitter smile " I know right? We are at the same boat now."

Morraine is silence when she look at them. Grace look at Morraine , said " But at least we are free. I think you all doesn't do wrong. Thank you. "

She take a look at the bunny keychain  " I will keep going and make you feel better in heaven, brother."

" He will not regret to save you." Morraine smile to her. She wipe her tear away her eye as she think that's touch.

Soon, she feel five people around her again. She look at all of them, they all look at her, all of them share a smile together.

" I know I don't have a choice. " Morraine spoke. " I swear I will not kill people again... ... I hope." 

Just then, she hear a siren sounded. Red and blue light appear on her back.

=THE END=