Chapter 3

A wicked familiar laugh appear. It echo all over the room.

" Do you hear that?" When, they arrive at the secret passageway, Thomas ask them. They look around and wonder where does it come from.

A big leg suddenly swing at them. All of them are shock and quickly doze off.

" That's terrible! What kind of giant it is?" Thomas spoke.

The sound of wicked laugh become bigger and bigger. They look up to see what it is.

It is a big plastic doll. She have a smile on her face and two braids. She keep laughing non stop.

" What the ... ..." Sebastian look at it and said.

" Surprise or not? " She grin. " It's become more interesting if I am like this, isn't it?"

" You... Are the "Happy Doll"? " Thomas ask.

" Of course." Wendy laugh. " Is a shame you doesn't really recognize me."

" We shouldn't need to. " Sebastian frown. 

Wendy keep on stomping grounds to stomp on them. They keep run away to not her do it.

" Oh, you guys are so BORING! I think I would expect for fun on you."

" You want more fun? Well, it suppose not too hard... ..." Sebastian took a stone on the floor. He throw to her and it hit her tummy.

" Ouch! Hire dare you?!" She stare at him but her face just keep smiling.

Morraine grab a candle " What about this?" 

She throw it to her and it burn. She shout in pain and try to get rid of it.

Thomas open the tape and use the water in the paip to shoot the fire on her. The fire become bigger and her shout is more louder.

She fell down on the floor. Three of them rush and attack her.

As sword stab her heart, she cried out of pain. She become weaker and surrender.

" It wasn't my fault... "

" You still doesn't want to face your false at this time." Thomas point at her.

" We dolls just keep control by owner. We don't have a choice but obeying. "

Soon, she doesn't move anymore. They stay here for a while to make sure she is dead and leave here.

***

When everyone are leave, DeShawn walk to the doll. He grab a string on her head and sigh " Why can't you just be stronger? You almost kill them."

" So that's what your plan?" DeAndre walk to him. DeShawn look up to him.

" Are you going to laughing at me?!" DeShawn stare at him, said it furiously.

DeAndre laugh. " I don't know you can be such useless."

DeShawn clench his jaw. He take a knife and rush to him. DeAndre doesn't run. He just smile and standing.

" Oh no, your ankle. " He look at his ankle and said. DeShawn suddenly fell down and heard a bones breaking sound.

"What...?" DeShawn can't believe. DeAndre just giggles. He look near to him and then whisper " Bye bye. Enjoy at hell."

He break his neck immediately. DeShawn fell down and don't breath anymore. DeAndre laughing happily.

" Useless!" He kick him vigorous and leave here.