Chapter 11

I am Frank, I always wear a scarf. Therefore, everyone call me " The Scarf Teacher".

I just graduated from the college of tutoring teacher. I was being told to work at Winterville Academia for earn some money.

I thought my life will be easy and normal. But I was wrong.

Because I am too poor, I don't have any money to take care of my father that have terrible disease. I decided to take another part time job but it was too exhausted for that.

Just then, I met him. He said he can help me to earn bonus money if I could help him do something.

Of course, I accepted. I said I could do anything for him if it is easy to get.

He smile. He told me to kill those people and take out the meat to the cafeteria worker. He said it is more delicious then any pork and it is healthier.

I refuse without thinking twice. I think it is gruesome. He become furious and scold me I don't respect him.

He take out my scarf, and use a knife to cut my face. It is very pain, I scare. As a result, I obey and do what he told me, although it sounds meaningless and cruel.

I disguised as a school nurse because you know, they all wear a rabbit mask that is make by a wild rabbits from the backyard. I thought it will hard to let them know.

I actually know a bit about medical. If I could be a doctor, my father won't be like this.

Besides, instead of killing people, I think using those wild rabbits is better than humans. You know, no one will know, even him and those cafeteria worker.

He still don't know all of it. He give me a hundred dollars a day. I know is less, but I think is worth.

Until one day, a nurse saw everything. She is furious and yelled at me, said she will report it.

I was nervous, I afraid he will know what I done. We argue each other a long time.

Maybe I was too scared too, I can't control my temper anymore. I keep telling her to help me keep the secret, but she won't. I beat her, until she die.

I... I don't know what to do! I... I can't believe what I have done! I didn't mean to kill her... ...

Maybe like others said, a person can keep a secret if the person die.

I heard a rumor about there was once a nurse suicide here before.

As a result, I cut her pulse and leave the knife on her hand. I also let it have the scene of the blood raining will make it more alike of the rumor. (I don't quite remember is it or not anyway)

This is her fault to being stubborn. I can't let her rest in peace even she is in hell!

Actually I doesn't expect I will let a student become the most suspicious.

But it is fine, right? If another person become the name of the killer, then I doesn't need to worry anything, right?

Right?

Right...?