Chapter 15

At midnight, a boy is watching a movie through his phone in the dark room. He wrap himself with his blanket and lots of snacks are on his table.

DeShawn laugh when he is watching a comedy movie. He point at it and said " How funny he is. Look, he do it again! Hahaha!"

He munching some potato chips in his mouth. He smile and start murmuring " Hey, thank you for spending time with me. I haven't been happy like this before."

DeShawn look at his left side. There is a dolls who stick together in three.

" Please don't tell anyone else. Especially my parents and my stupid twin brother. They will probably get disgust on me. "

He pat their head and tidying one of the doll's hair " Oh, I forget they don't care about me. But still, help me to keep this secret, The stupid will make fun of me and tell all the people in school. "

DeShawn push the button on the middle doll. She laugh out loud, two of the doll laugh. It give DeShawn a laugh too.

" I know. Thank you for caring me. " He look at the room full of dolls and said " You shouldn't need feel alone anymore. After the art exhibition, you can be back to your fellow friends. "

" Trust me. It will be nice to get praise at everybody by your hilarious laugh ." 

Three of the dolls laugh together and feeling excited about it.