Chapter 7

Finally, Pamela is almost collect all the ingredients that the recipe need.

Her roommate has a club to attend. Therefore, the roommate will be come back late. Pamela use this change to take her action.

" Frogs, blood... ... Ugh, I have no idea how could she handle it. That's smells disgusting... ..." Pamela is cover her nose to reduce the stink.

She close the curtain of window and open the table lamp. She is too afraid to let everyone know it so she also bring a blender here to reduce the danger.

" For great grades... ... I just need to have the change to do it... " Pamela is resort to pick her mouth skin. " It isn't great to pick mouth skin but I need to remind myself just this time."

After gather all the thing, she put all the thing into a blender. " I'm sorry, froggy, I wish you have a better next life." She close her eyes so she won't disgust and turn open the machine.

Three minutes later, she turn off the blender and pour it into a cup.

" Yikes! That's smells is too disgusting!" Pamela is nausea and cover her nose more.

Pamela shake her head " I don't know should I give up or what... "

She look at it for a while, started confuse. However the desire to pass the test just can't get rid. She has no idea but hold it and resort to drink it.

" May the universe give me intelligent and luck to me." She whisper and drink it.

Just then, someone knock the door. Pamela is almost spilt it out and stop drinking, turn around to look at the door.

The door just keep knocking and it won't stop.

I haven't finish my drink. Damn, what should I do? Pamela is confused between the drink and open the door.

At the end, she drink it all as fast as she can and quickly open the door.

It is Brittany. She smiling and wave to her. " Hi. I am Brittany. Nice to meet you!"

" Wait, you-"

" I am your new roommate from now on. Your old roommate will be move to another room. "

Pamela nod as she understood now " I am Pamela. "

" I know this is so sudden, but don't afraid. I will treat you nice since you are younger than me." Brittany is bringing her luggage inside and spoke to her. Pamela is helping her to take inside her some of the luggage.

" Oh, thank you, Pamela." Brittany thanks her. She look on the floor a while and suddenly ask Pamela " You had drop something off!"

Pamela is shock and look around. The shockness is increase when she notice it is the recipe of the spell of gaining intelligence and luck.

She pick it up and crumpled, put inside the pocket instantly. " Oh! Clumsy me! Hehe... Hehe..."

" What it is?" Brittany crooked and ask her.

" Nothing..." Pamela shake her head, trying to calm herself.

" Really...?"

"Just... My notes..." Pamela have no idea why she feel her new roommate is a bit strange. Brittany keep smiling and stare at her a long time.

" Need... Need some water? You must be thirst right?" Pamela pouring a cup of water and give it to her.

Brittany shake her hand to refuse. " No thanks. I just wonder what drinks are you making a while ago?"

" Um... A strawberry smoothie...?"

" It smells nice, you know. I would be interested to taste it the next time."

" Sure..." Pamela is feeling panic and doesn't face her after that.