Chapter 12

The exam day continue.

Pamela found out the spell effective. She could answer all the question in the exam paper without study anything.

She become more confident and doesn't regret she secretly use the spell.

Anyway, they don't care about the process, all they care about is the result. Isn't it?

When the exam ended, Pamela lied down on the table and relax herself.

At this time, she heard someone knock her table. Pamela look up. She saw Grace is holding a crumbled paper in front of her.

" You use it?" She whisper. Pamela eyes wide. She can't believe and saying trembling " No... No."

" You lier." Grace is frown. " I gotta tell the teacher."

" No! Please Don't!" Pamela stand up and running to stop her. Grace doesn't stop and run even faster.

" If you do wrong, you must face it! This is the school rules!" Grace shout.

" No! Don't tell everyone- AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Grace stop, turn around and wonder what's so sudden. Pamela is hugging her head and keep screaming.

" AAAHHH! I don't... I don't... I wasn't cheating... I wasn't cheating... " Pamela murmuring.

" Pamela? What's going on?" Hadley and Isla is worried and go near to see what happen.

Pamela seems don't hear them, she shout even louder " I don't! I wasn't cheating! I wasn't cheating at exam!!!!!"

" Pamela! Calm down!" Jasper shout and run to stop her.

However, Pamela suddenly push away him. 

She run to a random wall and banging her head. Her forehead is bleeding.

Lawrence run towards her, he holding a rope around her neck and keep her away from the wall.

Morraine is shock. She go and push him away from Pamela.

" Are you insane?! This will killing her!" Morraine holding Pamela and yelling at him.

" You know what?! She being posseses by demon! This rope could solve it!"

" You are mad! Do you know what are you actually doing?!"

" What's going on? " Reginald coming here and ask them. Everyone become silence when he come.

Lawrence point at Morraine telling him " This girl, she reply defiantly to me!" He then point at Pamela and said even louder " This girl, she possessed by demon!"

" Stop calling her that! You are the actual one who possessed by demon!" Morraine shout at him.

Reginald become upset, he shout " Quiet! You both need to be detention after class! "

" Why?! I doesn't do anything wrong?!"

" If you keep shouting , you will be the next who in the black list!" He shout back and leave here. " Nowadays kids have no manners!"

Morraine hold back her anger and check if Pamela is alright. She then found out Pamela already faint.

Grace is shock when she saw it. She turn to look at Brittany from faraway. Brittany just shrug her shoulder to answer her and look back in front.