Chapter 5

At the new day, Morraine wake up from bed.

The desk beside her suddenly have two medicines. One is a row of paracetamol which cure her fewer. Another one is colourful glass bottle with red pills in it.

I don't remember the nurse said she will give me extra medicine? Or it is some kind of vitamins?

The colourful bottle attract her eyes. She take out and look around. However, she notice there is only patients. There is no reason to ask patients since all the nurses are look the same, right?

Morraine look closer and read it. It is a pills that can make person relax and happy.

Moreover, she found out it is cute but funny when she read at the ingredients. On the other hand, she found the ingredient's percentage end up is not 100 percentage not matter how much she count. They contains love, lucky, health and more happiness.

That's strange! But if this is one of the nurse give me, then I will take it!

Morraine take the fever medicine first. Then, she take one pill in the another to try.

All of the sudden, Morraine feeling better quickly in a second. But she feel dizzy after a while.

Morraine chuckle as she found out funny when she look around twisted and whiffle.

After that, she lying down on the bed. Her eyes become heavier and fall asleep again.

***

No longer, Morraine awake now. She found out she is not at the nurse office anymore.

On the contrary, she is at a wide field. There are colourful flowers all around. The patients are more active and playing around.

The nurses are still have rabbit mask on their head. However, they are not serious or have any weird behavior. They holding hands, singing songs like choir. What a harmony scene.

Morraine smiles. The nurses notice her and wave to motion her join them. Morraine refuse them and walk around to find the others she know.

I didn't notice Jasper and the others. I wish I could tell them this beautiful scenery... ...

As she is upset, she saw Ada are playing with many white rabbits. There are two bunnies hop into Ada and let her hug. Ada laughing happily, patting them.

" Hey! Morraine! You are here? Come on, let's play with those cuties!!!"

" Oh, I really glad you are here." Morraine approach her and sit down.

"They looks different today. Normally, they are afraid of peoples..." She pat one of the rabbit's head at Ada.

Morraine remember there are many wild rabbits behind the nurse office. It shouldn't need to take care by anyone because there are many wild flowers and grasses to eat.

Unfortunately, since they are wild rabbits, they are afraid of people and avoid people to touch them.

Ada giggles, " I am not sure! But at least they are cute, hahaha!"

"Oh my! Stop, Desmond! Your sound is annoying!" Ada look at her back and scold him.

Desmond doesn't join nurses, but he is singing the same song with them. He is out of the sound and have loud voice.

Morraine laugh at them both. Desmond sigh and rubbing his head, apologies for Ada " Oh, sorry. But I love this song... ..."

"Don't laugh at me like that! I think mine is better than Ada!"