Chapter 12

" More tragedy is coming up in this school. The school is probably curse!" Maxwell is rolling his eyes and chatting with Morraine. Morraine just smile and face at him.

" I know you, Maxwell. I think we need to collect more clues to quickly solve the case! We need to end those bad guy."

" Would you help me?" She look at him and say. " I wish Ada, Esther, Mabel and Desmond are helping me too."

" Of course I will! I need to know what the hell is the truth!" Maxwell clench his fist and promise her.

Morraine look at the front and then said to him " Oh, I am arrive. I need to leave... Maxwell?" When she turn her head to tell him, he vanish. Seems like he knows he is going to end this conversation.

Later, she gather with the guys in the pavilion and took up all the homeworks.

"Oh, I don't want to do it! That is too much!" Jasper look at those homework that stack like a little mountain and sigh.

Hadley is lying her head on the table and said " We have no idea but face it, frizzy hair. We are spend too much time to solve cases... ..."

Kyler sigh when doing her homework " Cheer up, guys. If we don't do it, teacher will scold us."

" We still have three days before the summer holiday over. Come on, keep going, guys." Nicholas is writing fast to finish quickly.

" Damn, Nicholas. I cannot believe you still haven't the homework since last month! " Gavin surprise when he saw his homework.

Thomas stop writing and face at Gavin. " By the way, Gavin, why do you have a gun by your side? Is sounds dangerous you know!"

Morraine agree. " Aren't you afraid of being caught by teachers?"

Gavin answer " I actually steal gun from my father."

"??!!!" Everyone are shock.

" My father is the owner of airsoft. I heard the school is dangerous. I was too worried, so I took it from his shop."

Pamela sigh. " Unfortunately, you are right. What a tragedy."

" What ever that will happen, happens." Gavin shake his head. " By the way, promise me don't tell anyone else. "

" We will." All of them nod. 

" You did it wrong here." Morraine is point at the place he did wrong in his exercise book and tell Jasper.

" You should turn "many" to "much"." She spoke. "Remember, homework is uncountable."

Hadley hugging her head and screaming " Ahhh!!! Don't said it anymore!! I really don't want to do it! "

Everyone are collapsing.