Chapter 9

The next day, Pamela rush to the nurses.

" Nurses! Help!" She panting and shout. They both stop and look at her.

" What happen?" A male nurse ask.

" Any problem?" A woman nurse is worry.

" There are two people stomachache at the rest room! Help them, please!!!"

They both shock. They look at each other and rush to the rest room.

Is my time to do this. She exhale to calm herself and started to searching everywhere.

                                  ***
The both nurse arrive the rest room. They are sweating and panting after running.

" Where are them?" The male nurse ask.

" Here!" Jasper point at Hadley and Isla who is sitting on the chair.

The woman nurse walk toward them and ask " So, I heard you both stomachache. When did it happen?"

" I... I don't remember..." Hadley is touching her stomach, shake her head.

" I think... It is... an hour ago." Isla answer.

" They keep... Uh... Vomiting and diarrhea. Please nurses, help them." Morraine spoke.

Thomas asked Jasper" Aren't they healthy just now? Why so sudden? "

"They are just trying to wasting nurses time to let Pamela find the key. Now we just need to waste their time." Jasper whisper back to Thomas.

They both look dehydrated and mouth is dry. They also as pale as a white paper.

" What did you both eat?"

" Um.... Bacon sandwich! We both eat them."

" What?! What did you... What did you say?" He said agitated.

" They are bacon sandwich before stomachache. " Morraine answer the male nurse.

"... ... Take this medicine. " The male nurse take out laxatives and give them. " It will help you to get out of those poison foods."

" Take some rest. Your health matter." The woman nurse say gently.

Hadley and Isla look at the rest of them. They all check their phone and shake their head. Hadley and Isla looks confused, no idea what could they do.

As the both of the nurses leave, Nicholas block them. " Hey, wait! I have a question!"

" We are sorry, we are busy." The male nurse said and want to push him away.

" No no! Please! Just one." He keep block them. " I wonder are you both couple? You are match! "

"... ..." The woman nurse is shy and look away. " No, we are just workers."

Thomas walk at them and point at the woman nurse " Wait! Are you blushing? "

" Wait, she is wearing mask-" The male nurse is confused.

" Then, that's mean you love him?" Kyler cut his sentence. He is surprise, ask her. The woman nurse keep shake her head to refuse answer them.

The male nurse shake his hand and answer " We are really just workers relationship. " Soon, he grab the woman nurse's hand and leave here.

" Be together! Be together!" They all try their best to won't let them go. They clap their hands and shout together.

However, they failed. The male nurse success to get rid of them and take the woman nurse away.

" I wonder is Pamela fine? " Morraine ask.

" I hope Pamela have the time to finish her task." Thomas nod and look at the back of two nurses.

                                  ***
Why I feel like I am a thief? Pamela thought. She sometimes look at her back, think someone is staring at her.

After a few moments, she still can't find anything. She sigh and think Maybe I just can't do it. Should I need to ask anyone to help me?

Soon, she found out there are only medical center haven't search. She then go inside and search every corner.

Finally, she found out where the keys is hiding in a wooden drawer.

There are various of iron key inside the drawer. It make her confuse, don't know which one is the right one.

I can't take it all by the way. It sounds stupid. Plus, nurses will scold me.

Pamela then saw a special key among all of them. It is a key have a rabbit head on it.

She take it out and keep in her pocket. I hope they don't notice it... ...

Pamela then look at the thing cover with magenta cloth. She look around again to not noticing. She then take away and look what is it.

OMG! A pistol?!!  Pamela is shock when she saw at it.

" Who are hiding this?" Pamela is wondering.  She have no idea but become more afraid.

Just then, Pamela heard some footsteps coming. She close it immediately and rush outside.

When they walk by, Pamela ask them in worried " How was it?"

" They are fine. Just eat something falsely. They will recover after a while." The woman nurse reply her. Pamela nod and thank them.

I hope I didn't act weird. Pamela sighing and think.

                                ***

Pamela: Guys. I manage to take the key, I think.

( Insert the picture of the key)

Pamela: I think this is special among the others. I don't have the courage to take it all.

Morraine: You already do your best, Pamela. Thank you.

Hadley: Oh my! We are really worry about you!

Isla: Ya! You doesn't answer us on phone! We thought you didn't manage it.

Pamela: I am sorry guys. I was too nervous.

Nicholas: I think we can open now?

Morraine: Now.

Jasper:?

Hadley:?

Isla:?

Nicholas:?

Kyler:?

Pamela: ?

Morraine: Now is the time to go to the second floor.

Morraine: Since both nurses avoid everyone else to go there. This is the great time to do it.

Kyler: But it looks like we are going to stealing...

Nicholas: I think nothing special there.

Nicholas: I agree with Morraine.

Jasper: Me 2.

Hadley: We

Isla: Agree.

Kyler: I think I can't say no, but I also curious what's inside there.

Pamela: I hope the key is the true one. But if it is the wrong one I can go back.

Pamela: I forget to say I also have the spare key to the medical room.

Morraine: Great! Let's do it!