Lucky One Fo Sho

📝Flash Fiction / One Shot / Ficlet
🌈 imagines
🥰 fluffs
💔 Heartbreak
🥺 Wholesome

_________________________________________

Imagine an Artist Chaeyoung  who just broke up with her boyfriend and her CEO best friend Jennie who is secretly in love with her.

_________________________________________

'Nini' she heard from the other line.

It pains her how Chaeyoung tried to muffle her sobs just to say her name. Jennie didn't have to ask what happened she's ready to go on a war for Chaeyoung.

It was the fifth time that Chaeyoung called her. She wasn't able to answer the first four because she was in a middle of a meeting. If her dad wasn't there she's probably with Chaeyoung now. But as the good daughter that she is, she has to at least finish the meeting first.

"Stay right there. Don't do anything stupid. I'm on my way" Jennie said without waiting for Chaeyoung to tell her what happened.

Chaeyoung is capable of doing bad decisions and she's done quite a number of it. One of those is letting her douchebag of a boyfriend hurt her repeatedly and still stay in a relationship with him. 

Jennie went straight to her office and grabbed her Chanel bag. Office hours isn't over yet but who cares? She's the boss.

"Uh, Miss Kim-" her secretary called.

"Cancel all my appointments today and reschedule it all on Monday. I want my weekend cleared out too" Jennie told her secretary and hurriedly walked towards her private elevator.

"Where are you going Jennie?" Her dad suddenly emerge from his office.

"It's an emergency dad. I'll see you when I get home. That's if I plan to go home" Jennie said and pushed the elevator button to close the door.

_____

Jennie managed to reach Chaeyoung's studio in 15 minutes. She didn't know how many traffic rule she broke but while driving she imagined breaking all of that guy's bones when she sees him.

She immediately entered the pin that only Chaeyoung and her knew. The door opened and once she was inside, chaos welcomed her. The studio looks like it was ran over by a storm. Some of Chaeyoung's precious paintings are on the floor. Several paint buckets are scattered everywhere. Chaeyoung's glorious baby pink colored wall is now splattered with black paint.

What pained Jennie the most was seeing her best friend laying on a pile of canvas fabrics beside her broken guitar. Her body is messily tainted with different colors and most of it were black. She slowly walked towards the slumbering girl and sat on the floor beside her. She doesn't care if it ruins her Chanel suit what important is her best friend.