NOTES

📝Short Shot
🥰 fluffs

For CHAENNIE day!
_______________________________________

She woke up with the blaring sound of her alarm clock. She lazily opened her eyes and ruffled her hair in frustration when she saw that it’s already 7 am and she only slept for 3 hours. Procrastinating the night before the exam, she doesn’t know if she’s going to survive her last year as a college student.

She looks around the room when she noticed that she’s alone. Her roommate has gone earlier and it’s quite weird because the younger girl usually wakes up later than her. Though she’s curious, she won’t waste time and energy wondering where might be her roommate’s whereabouts, she’s old enough to take care of herself.

She went inside the bathroom to take a bath and be ready for a battle called final exams which will be 2 hours from now. Just before she can reach for her toothbrush, a familiar colored sticky note caught her eyes. She smiled reading the words written on it.

‘Hey gorgeous!’

She shook her head and continued to brush her teeth. Before she went out of the bathroom she peeled off the note from the mirror and put it on her diary.

In the kitchen, before opening the fridge deciding on what to eat for breakfast, Jennie noticed another sticky note on the kitchen counter.

‘Pancakes for an angel’

She snapped a picture of her and the pancake and sent it to Chaeyoung.

To: My Rosieposie

Thanks for the pancakes! Would taste better if I eat with you :(

Satisfied with the hearty meal, Jennie skipped outside their dorm room and drove to school. Nervous because the upcoming written exam would determine if she’s going to graduate or not. When she arrived at the lecture hall she decided to scan her notes while waiting for her professor. Reading and turning every pages, Jennie, again for the third time today noticed a note that says.

‘Always smile Ninibear!’

And another one.

‘I know you can ace all of it’

And another.

‘Hwaiting Doctor Kim!’
- Attorney Park

And the last one.

‘Meet me at the park near the dorm at 6pm’
‘PS. Follow the sticky notes’

Maybe because of the much needed encouragement from someone and from her hard work, Jennie is quite confident that she did well on the exam. After battling with the exam questions for 5 hours plus two breaks in between, Jennie went out of the lecture hall like her soul just left her. It’s 3 in the afternoon and Chaeyoung said to meet her at 6, what the heck she will do for 3 hours?

“KIM JENNIEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Though she’s a bit surprised and embarrassed, she turned to meet her friends running to her. Despite the fact that she wanted to run away she just can't because she’s too tired to do so.

“How was it Doctor Kim?” asked Wendy

“Don’t flatter me that much Doctor Shon”

*sigh “The two of you already calling each other a doctor” Jisoo said

“Don’t worry other Doctor Kim, you’ll do well. Right Doctor Bae?”

“Uhhh… oh yess. But you know what guys? Microbiology will kill me” Irene told them.

They all laugh because of what Irene has stated. Jennie spent the rest of her time with her friends unwinding after the exam. When it was nearly 8 Jennie remembered Chaeyoung and rushed to the park without even fixing herself.

Near the park’s entrance, Jennie noticed some sticky notes scattered in different parts of the park. She knows that Chaeyoung is waiting for her but she just can’t leave her curious side not to read the notes.

‘Wherever you are, that is where I want to be’

‘You are my most favorite person in the whole wide world’

‘You are my soulmate’

‘You are so beautiful’

‘I love you from my head tomatoes’

‘You are my happy place’

‘I have so mushroom in my heart for you’

‘I love coming home to you’

Walking and reading the notes that caught her eyes Jennie didn’t notice that she’s nearing the end. She saw a pile of sticky notes that formed words that made her gasp in surprise.

‘WILL YOU BE MINE?’

‘YES’ or ‘NO’ were written separately on sticky notes. She’s so happy of what she’s seeing. Being overwhelmed by the great effort that this girl in front of her did.

Jennie walked slowly to Chaeyoung, peeling off her answer from the pile of notes. Sticking it on one of her most favorite part of Chaeyoung's face. Her chipmunk cheeks.

‘YES’ it says.

Jennie didn’t waste time to wait for Chaeyoung and claimed the blonde girl's lips. Chaeyoung, filled with happiness wrapped her arms around Jennie's neck deepening the kiss.

“You know what Doctor Kim?”

“What is it Attorney Park?”

“I love you from the bottom of my hypothalamus”

---------------------------------------------------

This was on my drafts, inspired by a lot of things.  Was about to sleep when I remembered it was a Chaennie day so I frantically looked for something to post.

Happy Chaennie day!

Wait for me for a little bit longer, loves ❤️