new shade

🎬Scenarios
🌈 Imagines
_______________________________

There were times that Jennie realized that dating Park Chaeyoung is difficult. There are times that it’s bearable, times that it’s extraordinary, times that she feels that it’s probably the best decision she made in her life. But all in all, most of the time it’s… difficult.

Like right now…

Jennie is sitting on the couch with her pillow and blanket. Chaeyoung just threw her out of their room without knowing why. Jennie’s mind works fast replaying what she had done the entire day  that made the tall blonde girl extra grumpy.

After several minutes Chaeyoung went out of their room and stood in front of Jennie. She’s holding a pillow and Jennie’s first reaction was to ready herself from an outburst. And maybe shield herself from the incoming pillow.

“why are you so mean?! I hate you!” Chaeyoung threw a fit.

“What?! When did I-" Jennie was interrupted when Chaeyoung's pillow hit her straight on the face. Guess no one could get ready for that even if she saw it coming.

“I changed the color of my lipstick you idiot!” Chaeyoung said after she threw the pillow straight to Jennie's face.

‘Oh shit!’ Jennie thought. 'I am a dead meat!'

“I’ve been giving you signs but you didn’t noti-"

“I noticed! I did! I swear on Kuma's dog food! My love, I swear!" Jennie shouted hoping that Chaeyoung would calm down.

And Chaeyoung did. Her face softens and fidgets with her fingers. A habit that she does every time she feels guilty or nervous.

“I noticed it, love” Jennie repeats. This time softer and more calm. With conviction and sincerity, even though it's a bit questionable.

“Y-you did?” Chaeyoung sniffed.

Jennie nods. Chaeyoung looks so cute right now she wanted to squeal but with the current situation, she knows that she needs to refrain herself from doing it.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” Chaeyoung whined.

‘Omg! Think fast Kim Jennie!’ her thoughts are almost panicking as her.

“B-because no words can explain how beautiful you are with it” Jennie's mind worked fast, fingers crossed hoping it would work. "And I was refraining myself on kissing you, I might ruin your lipstick"

“Really?” Chaeyoung sniffles.

“Yes” Jennie answered quickly not wanting to get caught.

Chaeyoung walked closer to Jennie and the latter flinched a bit. Chaeyoung picked up the pillow that she threw at Jennie and hugged it.

“Are we okay now?” Jennie carefully asked.

“Hmmm yes” Chaeyoung nods.

“Am I still going to sleep on the couch?” Jennie asked not wanting to really sleep on the couch. She wants the comfy bed. And Chaeyoung's snuggles, of course.

“Scoot over” Chaeyoung said.

Jennie did and Chaeyoung sat beside her. The tall blonde girl hugged Jennie and buried her face on brunette's chest.

“I’m sorry” Chaeyoung whispered.

“it’s okay, my love. Are you on your period?” Jennie asked, smiling like an idiot.

“Hmm” Chaeyoung nods.

“that, I noticed. I mean I noticed too, my love" Jennie said.

________________________________

I've read something similar in the past.

13 more updates and I'll close this book.

Thanks for reading!