More Than Enough

🎬 scenarios
🥰 Fluff
🥺 Wholesome

________________________________________

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" Jennie shouted surprising the unsuspecting blonde girl who just came in the house after a tiring schedule.

Jennie was holding a cake with 4 sparkling candles, symbolizing their 4 years together. She saw how Rosie smiled and she would do anything to keep it.

"Let's blow the candle, love!" Jennie excitedly said.

Rosie closed her eyes and clasped her hands and made a wish. Jennie, instead of wishing just stared at the younger girl.

After a while, Rosie opened her eyes and they both blew the candles.

"what did you wish for?" Jennie asked.

"If I tell you it wouldn't come true" Rosie said.

"Then I'll be your genie. I'll make it come true" Jennie said.

Rosie smiled and looked at Jennie's twinkling eyes.

"I wished that you're always happy" Rosie said.

"I am happy" Jennie said as she looked at Rosie's eyes.

"What's yours?" Rosie whispered.

"I wished that we'll be together forever" Jennie said.

"Jen" Rosie called her.

"Yes love?"

"Are we still good?"

"Of course, Love. Why you asked that?" Jennie asked.

Rosie shook her head. For 4 years, they are happy and loved and contended but also in those 4 years they endured criticisms, hate and other judgement from people who doesn't understand them.

And in those 4 years there are times that they wanted to give up. Feels that they weren't enough. Not worthy of the other's affection. And often asked for assurance, especially Chaeyoung.

"Am I still enough?" Rosie asked.

"More than enough" Jennie answered before claiming those lips that's she's been wanting to kiss.

__________________________________________

I haven't finished writing IMJK's Chapter 18 😐 will post it tomorrow, forgive me. And it's the Holiday Season, hope you guys are Safe and Happy and healthy (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Thanks, loves ❤️