ATTENTION

📝 Random Shot
🥰 fluffs

________________________________________

"What movie do you like to watch?" Jennie asked as she mindlessly scans through the hundreds of options available on Netflix.

"Anything... you choose" Chaeyoung said as she settles down on the couch where Jennie is.

"Thought that you wanted to watch something that's why you went here?" the cat-eyed girl asked.

"I realized that I only want to cuddle that's why I'm here" Chaeyoung answered.

"HaHaHa" Jennie laughed sarcastically before a pillow hit her straight in the face.

"Ow!"

"You know that's why you are single. You don't even have some romantic bones in you" Chaeyoung says.

"Says the virgin" Jennie whispered.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung shouted and hit Jennie with a pillow again.

"ow! Okay! Stop! Sorry!" Jennie Kim shouted with each hit.

"I'm leaving!" Chaeyoung shouted again and stood up from the couch.

"Hey! No..." Jennie said grabbing Chaeyoung's wrist.

"You know that I like spending time with you right?" Jennie said batting her eyes.

"Yeah... as much as you like teasing me" Chaennie said rolling her eyes but went back to sit on the couch.

Jennie doesn't have any respond to that. After she saw Chaeyoung settling back on the couch, she too returned to her original position and continued looking for a movie to watch. It was a rather awkward silence, feels like they have something to say to each other but were too scared to talk.

"I always tease you because you are so cute when you get angry" Jennie suddenly talked.

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie whose eyes were on the tv screen.

"that's mean" Chaeyoung said.

"you're mean" the blonde added.

"That's one way to get your attention though" Jennie shrugged.

"What's the other way?" Chaeyoung asked.

She might have a feeling where this conversation may lead them and she's taking all the risks to get this tremendous gut inside of her.

"Telling you that I'm in love with you" Jennie said

____________________

Hello^^